darksid59

Oct 11, 2018
hello I have a problem I can no longer play any games on the site before there was only one application there are two I run the 32 application its put me this application is not a valid Win 32 application j I do not have a powerful pc, do not take it badly but I would have preferred to leave it as it was before in a single application.

XCelesX

Jun 2, 2020
very weird. I played the game to the very end of the last update, but this one kind of fucks with my save. The MC acts like he never had something with his mom and talks like he got his powers just 3 days ago. Also the with is not in her realm or sleeping, same with her pawn ghost. what is going on?

Reactions: IPsycho

6joker6

Jun 25, 2019
very weird. I played the game to the very end of the last update, but this one kind of fucks with my save. The MC acts like he never had something with his mom and talks like he got his powers just 3 days ago. Also the with is not in her realm or sleeping, same with her pawn ghost. what is going on?
same problem, played without mods

Reactions: IPsycho
May 21, 2017
Your not the only one. I had completed all quests and now i had to do most of them all over again. Plus now there's one left on constant in the Magic Notes "<Complete all Magic-route Quests>" and nothing else under or above it.

Reactions: XCelesX and IPsycho

EdgeOfShadow

Sep 24, 2017
I didn't play this game for a long time, is it worth downloading it now or is it (from what i've read so far) too buggy?

_Utakata_

Jun 18, 2019
Same here

Reactions: str8up and IPsycho

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
whats up with this update seems to have gone ass backwards...i was already able to fuck sister and mother long BEFORE this update so why is there quests to corrupt mother and fuck her,etc and all that USE TO BE IN HER MENU IS GONE ??and for the red witch says to absorb magic and for some reason its no where listed in any of the menus (like it use to be)
when i goto visit them (red witch and ruriko)
almost feels like you forgot what you were doing or something no other way to describe it other then seems to be going ass backwards in this update but WHY?
this so called update feels alot more like a down grade

IPsycho

Oct 16, 2018
whats up with this update seems to have gone ass backwards...i was already able to fuck sister and mother long BEFORE this update so why is there quests to corrupt mother and fuck her,etc and all that USE TO BE IN HER MENU IS GONE ??and for the red witch says to absorb magic and for some reason its no where listed in any of the menus (like it use to be)
when i goto visit them (red witch and ruriko)
almost feels like you forgot what you were doing or something no other way to describe it other then seems to be going ass backwards in this update but WHY?
this so called update feels alot more like a down grade
This update makes no sense whatsoever. I have no idea what he was thinking in giving a mini update, and then takes all our advances away, just illogical.

Reactions: Macgamer

viclog1

Aug 5, 2016
From what I understand 13.5 is not an update, it's a way to "stimulate" some fan to restart the game (and I really don't know why, after all this time: I don't think repolished first scenes deserve redoing all the looooong game until now, hours and hours).
The real update will be 14.0.

Reactions: grimsaint

XCelesX

Jun 2, 2020
From what I understand 13.5 is not an update, it's a way to "stimulate" some fan to restart the game (and I really don't know why, after all this time: I don't think repolished first scenes deserve redoing all the looooong game until now, hours and hours).
The real update will be 14.0.
I bet he polished some early stuff, realised that's not a update anyone wanted and paniced while coding something together without testing it. It feels super rushed

Reactions: viclog1

F.Lord

~ Dark Magic ~
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 13, 2018
My apologies for the confusion. Please restart the game, I made some new features that quite won’t work well on the new system. You can skip through the old scenes if you like. I know it will be quite a task, but this will be an only time I ask you to replay it. I’m so sorry for this but it has to be done for the overall gameplay. I didn’t polish the game only the start but from the beginning til end by adding a lot of what to do notes inside Magic notes feature to help you to go through the game events and know the location that it will occur. I also fixed the virus (False positive from antivirus that thinks icon file is a virus only on 32bit systems) but please redowload it on my public release on my Patreon for now. I’ll contact F95zone staff to reupload the fixed version again.

the_fluff

Jun 26, 2020
Sup F.Lord so I don't mind having to start over per se but I just want to know what the situation with new dialogue is because there is some dialogue that I can skip through holding shift because I've seen it before but there's others that I can't skip so is there a considerable dialogue change. I'm asking because I'm the type of dude who doesn't like to skip dialogue I haven't seen before but this is a big f***king game with a lot of dialogue and I don't really want to read what could essentially be the same dialogue just worded differently but it'll also nag me if I do skip dialogue that is new.

4.30 star(s) 109 Votes