BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
game keeps crashing...good game...gone to shit basically because of the neverending crashing...every 2 min the game crashes...

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
That is weird, never had any crashing issues with this game.
kept crashing ...aloooooot...like really alot...like I've never seen one game crash that much,...though from what I understand might be a problem on my end.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
kept crashing ...aloooooot...like really alot...like I've never seen one game crash that much,...though from what I understand might be a problem on my end.
Did you start a new game? Old saves were borked unfortunately.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Did you start a new game? Old saves were borked unfortunately.
nah I didn't ...and after I bitched for about 2-3hours it dawned me..."retard there was a warning about saves....and you played with the old saves...god damn monkey"
So yea...saves at fault...and me acting like a child..didn't had the patience or the thought to check first what can be wrong..so I lashed out for no apparent reason :D
Sorry about that :D

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
nah I didn't ...and after I bitched for about 2-3hours it dawned me..."retard there was a warning about saves....and you played with the old saves...god damn monkey"
So yea...saves at fault...and me acting like a child..didn't had the patience or the thought to check first what can be wrong..so I lashed out for no apparent reason :D
Sorry about that :D
We all have one of those moments.

Zibra123

Dec 9, 2018
I only downlaod completed games but this game was already on my mega download list either I made mistake and thought it was complete or it is and just not showing it. please tell me status of this game.

Horagen81

Feb 28, 2018
I only downlaod completed games but this game was already on my mega download list either I made mistake and thought it was complete or it is and just not showing it. please tell me status of this game.
The best I can say is it is not complete, (at least that I know off ), there is a good 8 to 12 hours( or more but then I am a turtle player ) in it depending on how you play it.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Zibra123
4.30 star(s) 109 Votes