JoeSplainer

Mar 3, 2019
I'm ok with the MC. Despite the language barriers he doesn't go "umm" "ohh" "whaaa" all the time. DM is prob one of my fav adult games right now. Keep up the great work FLord

Reactions: Horagen81

foxy50213

Apr 15, 2021
My magic is now 2, but I can find the next book needed to absorb magic. I saw the previous discussions said it's at school. Can anyone help me with more details ?

H2R

Jul 9, 2020
Is there a mod for the side quests now its been months since i played i stopped cause of the hard to find/trigger side quests is the current version able to tell me how to find the side quest at all?

Reactions: HunterSeeker

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
I might be in a minority here but does anyone else find Taka to be such an annoying control freak lol?? And it does my nut in how everyone bows down to her and calls her master (Especially Airi) shouldn't that be in the past, Or have a missed something?? Seems more like a dominatrix mistress than a master with how all the women bow down to her!!
I normally love red heads in my games but I just really can't seem to like her character very much and wish there was a way of stopping this Master and Ma'am *BS* with the family and her.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face

imzahai

Apr 19, 2019
I might be in a minority here but does anyone else find Taka to be such an annoying control freak lol?? And it does my nut in how everyone bows down to her and calls her master (Especially Airi) shouldn't that be in the past, Or have a missed something?? Seems more like a dominatrix mistress than a master with how all the women bow down to her!!
I normally love red heads in my games but I just really can't seem to like her character very much and wish there was a way of stopping this Master and Ma'am *BS* with the family and her.
it's just you.
she's Hot, she is Airi's boss and is related to the royal family. She is also Airi's best friend, et al.
I take it you don't yet have the repeatable sex scenes with her?

Andonthatday

Feb 12, 2020
Please no Spoilers/
I am at part of the story where the soldier ceremony is just about to start (saved at the door).

Should I still keep using Dark Magic on people I already have all the options open for ? Because game does seems to indicate this is ramping towards a bad ending ?

SirWilliam

Feb 16, 2019
It not a big deal as a surfer when Tamiko say good bye see it's misspelled.The correct way Tamiko say good bye sea. It's a good GAME and thank you for us to play it F+++ LORD LOVE IT can't wait for the update.Nice work keep it up thanks.

• Red Heart

choontz

Sep 5, 2019
Book of memory does seem bugged now if you use the MOD. You should be OK if you give yourself the money etc. you want and then remove the mod to continue playing.

sam732

Nov 5, 2019
can someone help me with red witch as i have completed rum and erotic manga and dont know what to give her next?

sam732

Nov 5, 2019
please someone help me i gave all rum and exotic novels to red witch and its just 20% corruption and its not increasing(i messed up the part talking to rukia so please help) on how to increase her corruption

Lord Verminaard

Mar 14, 2018
After the giving her 2-3 rum and exotic novels you cant corrupt her anymore that way, you should advance in the main missions. As I remember there isnt any more pure corruption choices like these two but I cant be sure, I didnt play the game since the update burned saves, so a lot time passed since I played that parts.

The Fabled

Nov 22, 2019
how do i progress i can't find a book to increase my knowlege and everytime i have gone to the red witch it's just H-scene that will let me play.....so what do i have to do to progress the magic route plz help

mufinman62

Feb 25, 2019
please someone help me i gave all rum and exotic novels to red witch and its just 20% corruption and its not increasing(i messed up the part talking to rukia so please help) on how to increase her corruption
After the rums and the 1st Erotic Novel you can find the 2nd Novel in Momoko's room. After that it's about progressing far enough with Airi until you see her walk into her room with a dildo.

Now I'm having issues currently where the bathrooms are always locked if they go in by themselves. I remember this wasn't the case before. I've completed the bathroom scenes before. Just don't know if in this 0.13.6 version or not.

4.30 star(s) 109 Votes