Yohanesja

Nov 30, 2018
I already see scene kimiko with kimika talking together, it is the last mission for this update? Or other

F.Lord

~ Dark Magic ~
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 13, 2018
I already see scene kimiko with kimika talking together, it is the last mission for this update? Or other
I can't say it's the last mission, it's not a straight line in the gameplay. And actually, the last scene for Main-quest is you do the training with Airi.

Yohanesja

Nov 30, 2018
Y
I can't say it's the last mission, it's not a straight line in the gameplay. And actually, the last scene for Main-quest is you do the training with Airi.
yup i already training with airi second time.. But i can't continued to mission "test subject 2" .. Btw thx for replying me..

ReLyf

Dec 27, 2017
It seems that i cant enter a code on android
Or do i need a specific keyboard ?

F.Lord

~ Dark Magic ~
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 13, 2018
It seems that i cant enter a code on android
Or do i need a specific keyboard ?
No, you don't need to use special keyboard.
You can't enter code because you can't type the input or the input doesn't work?

F.Lord

~ Dark Magic ~
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 13, 2018
screenshot0001.png

New feature: Book of Memory!
Hello everyone, I came here to just tell you that right now I'm developing a new feature called "Book of Memory" which you can keep tracking on your game progress for each character and allow you to replay the scene that you want.

Support me on Patreon:

passerbyR34

just wanted to passing by, end up staying anyway
Donor
Oct 29, 2018
View attachment 188206

New feature: Book of Memory!
Hello everyone, I came here to just tell you that right now I'm developing a new feature called "Book of Memory" which you can keep tracking on your game progress for each character and allow you to replay the scene that you want.

Support me on Patreon:
Looking good, man :)
Totally useful for saving many save slots since i've a habit for making a save for saving a non-repeatable event, lol

And in order to avoid similar question/misunderstanding like Test Subject #2 in the future update, how about adding a Quest Log and also put the change log info In the game, like adding the "About" on the game menu and also the end note notification when all events are already done/triggered

Keep up the great work as always, man :cool:

althworld

May 12, 2018
how to get the Taka breastfeeding scene? i haven't played 2.0 and it seems there was a kid code for it there, but its not there anymore. is there a way to get the scene in this version?

passerbyR34

Donor
Oct 29, 2018
As expected, the Book of Memory is a real fine addition to the game!
With this, every scenes are practically repeatable, lol

And i just realize that i missed one scene, probably because i'm not using the walkthrough
Could u tell me any hint for triggering Yasuko's 4th scene?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

passerbyR34

Donor
Oct 29, 2018
how to get the Taka breastfeeding scene? i haven't played 2.0 and it seems there was a kid code for it there, but its not there anymore. is there a way to get the scene in this version?
Yeah, it was requiring the activation of the kid code before, but the scene is already redone and triggered in Water System quest scene without any requirement since the last version

Hydraegis

Jul 2, 2018
That scene actually got removed due to some violations. *Ahem* I just haven't gotten around to removing it from the walkthrough. My apologies, I will do that now.

4.30 star(s) 109 Votes