Hydraegis

Jul 2, 2018
As expected, the Book of Memory is a real fine addition to the game!
With this, every scenes are practically repeatable, lol

And i just realize that i missed one scene, probably because i'm not using the walkthrough
Could u tell me any hint for triggering Yasuko's 4th scene?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm gonna be honest, I don't know what scene that is nor have I gotten it. Gonna have to wait for F to respond. If anything, I'll make the walkthrough more detailed as to get all the gallery's scenes in the next update.

Evans15

Game Developer
Oct 20, 2017
Do I have to play from the beginning to unlock everything on the Book of Memory? Because I have some story related scenes still locked and I have done everything up to v0.3.0.

Reactions: F.Lord

passerbyR34

just wanted to passing by, end up staying anyway
Donor
Oct 29, 2018
I'm gonna be honest, I don't know what scene that is nor have I gotten it. Gonna have to wait for F to respond. If anything, I'll make the walkthrough more detailed as to get all the gallery's scenes in the next update.
Ahah, noted, iirc the 2nd, 3rd, 5th, and 6th scenes are the new events which included in v0.3 and triggered after working at the mine (dunno how much corruption pts needed since mine already pretty high since v0.2)
So that's why i'm wonder about missing the 4th one

Thanks for the hardwork btw, i just have a habit for not peeking into walkthrough during my first playthrough or before i got stuck in any games :LOL:
Lets wait for @F.Lord then, aside from Yasuko's 4th scene, i also haven't found the new 'what to do?' option in the living room beside talk to airi/momoko/both and hang around

F.Lord

~ Dark Magic ~
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 13, 2018
Ahah, noted, iirc the 2nd, 3rd, 5th, and 6th scenes are the new events which included in v0.3 and triggered after working at the mine (dunno how much corruption pts needed since mine already pretty high since v0.2)
So that's why i'm wonder about missing the 4th one

Thanks for the hardwork btw, i just have a habit for not peeking into walkthrough during my first playthrough or before i got stuck in any games :LOL:
Lets wait for @F.Lord then, aside from Yasuko's 4th scene, i also haven't found the new 'what to do?' option in the living room beside talk to airi/momoko/both and hang around
Do I have to play from the beginning to unlock everything on the Book of Memory? Because I have some story related scenes still locked and I have done everything up to v0.3.0.
Some scene you have to replay to unlock it because I didn't put the trigger in it in the last version, but don't worry most of them are repeatable by itself (You just need tp trigger it in case to unlock).

Yasuko 4th scene is where you do an extra work with her in the Evening.

"What to do?" will appear on early game. Now there are just a few.

Thanks for liking this feature. Now I'll focus on the next update content.

Reactions: passerbyR34

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
I like the update and does anyone know how to unlock that scene, i have unlocked everything else but for some reason that one will not unlock. I know it's the footjob and i tried everything to get that one to unlock, but it won't uunlock

screenshot0003.png

F.Lord

~ Dark Magic ~
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 13, 2018
I like the update and does anyone know how to unlock that scene, i have unlocked everything else but for some reason that one will not unlock. I know it's the footjob and i tried everything to get that one to unlock, but it won't uunlock

View attachment 189446
Thanks, I will recheck it again. There are too many of them.

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
Thanks, I will recheck it again. There are too many of them.
all good really, i know what scene it is and i can just go to her in the afternoon and get a footjob, just thought i would see if anyone else has it unlocked, but all the other scenes are unlocked so take your time and i still enjoy the game

Sere

May 15, 2017
I've been meaning to ask, are you going to add alternate outfits for the girls?
Since they are getting corrupted by losing pieces of their souls, shouldn't they also lose their inhibitions along with their morals?

4.30 star(s) 109 Votes