brorpag

Nov 22, 2020
Is there a day counter or something for events? i used cheats to not grind and ive come to day 67, and now my hint book says theres nothing to do. but bokk of memory says ive unlocked 50% ish of the scenes. tried to see if it changes on day 100 but nothing yet.
edit: also the princess is still in our house after the one day thingy.

• Haha
Reactions: Allan Trumbull

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
Is there a day counter or something for events? i used cheats to not grind and ive come to day 67, and now my hint book says theres nothing to do. but bokk of memory says ive unlocked 50% ish of the scenes. tried to see if it changes on day 100 but nothing yet.
Congratulations!! You messed it up!!

• Haha
Reactions: BlasKyau

starkj

May 17, 2022
There isnt that much grind to do imo and you probably broke the game.

JustAlexKing

May 28, 2022
i think there is a bug with the Doctor's order at Saito Onsen quest (the one where you get "massage" by that muscular women),i have like 4-5 quest currently, including a main quest, but if i finish that quest, all the quest in my "magic notes" will be disappear, i can still advance through the other quests, but it basically wont be any hint anymore in the notes, am i suppose to finish the drinking water bottle quest before get this free special massage or sth?
Edit: seems like the massage need to be done after u have finish the 7 days water drinking quest,so that the bug wont happen, though Hitomu didnt give anymore quest after this,guess ill continue advance the MQ.

Last edited:

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
It’s fixed. The game will ask you to have sex with Yasuko, Sada, and Hitomu before the main story line gets further to the attack at Nami’s house scene. I did forget to put it in the changelog.
Wait... you are saying game will ask me to have sex with them before progressing main story... So you actualy didn't fix the bug she telling she is our girlfriend and in our harem while we don't want her and more likely forced people to have their content and have sex with them? I didn't had sex with her because I didn't want scene with her nor in my harem or anything, so the thing you called ''fix'' now forces me to have scenes with her and add her to my harem? Did I understand right or wrong?

Reactions: MrHatIsHere

minimeatball

Jan 15, 2019
the sleepover stuff this update was great. been waiting for more of momo and airi together, they don't have many scenes together which is a shame

cnovam

Feb 22, 2019
A really exceptional game, you spend hours and hours playing and you just want to be sure, I wish there were more games like this congratulations for the game to the developers thank you, and much success.

Reactions: Allan Trumbull

F.Lord

~ Dark Magic ~
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 13, 2018
F.Lord

Why footjob with the bar girl unavoidable?

Why the hell anal fingering & rimming scene with doc character unavoidable ??? Very very disappointed
It’s because this game, this world doesn’t rotate around you, but it’s rotating around me. I call myself Lord for a reason. Goddammit, Stop bothering me already. Just let me do what I want to do.

Harkonnan

Give me chiisana oppai!
Game Developer
Oct 24, 2020
F.Lord

Why footjob with the bar girl unavoidable?

Why the hell anal fingering & rimming scene with doc character unavoidable ??? Very very disappointed
Posts like this make me wish we could give a thumbs down. Really you need to think before you post ridiculous things like this. It's fine to have a preference but you can't expect content creators to cater just to you. If you don't like the way F. Lord it making HIS game then make your own. Then maybe you will realize just how much work goes into one of them and when people bitch because you game isn't what they want maybe you will finally get some understanding.

So my advice to you is: put on your grown-up pants and deal with it, because from where I'm sitting, statements like the one you just posted make you seem like an entitled child. Maybe next time ask if it's possible to make that kind of content avoidable rather that harassing the developer.

Sorry if I'm out of line with this but I just am really tired of people crapping on devs for not catering to their specific fetishes. It's not like anyone is forcing them to play the game. If they don't like it, they can go play something else.

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
It’s because this game, this world doesn’t rotate around you, but it’s rotating around me. I call myself Lord for a reason. Goddammit, Stop bothering me already. Just let me do what I want to do.
So, no plan to make them Avoidable ?? (Not just skippable)

JustAlexKing

May 28, 2022
Are certain quests need to be done before starting another one, or else they will disappear for good, for example like this quest to go to Castle for the 2nd time with Momoko, seems to gone for good if you do the quest to "torture" the dark fairy for red witch,also seems like i miss out on Chizue quest too ( the girl outside the store), only did to do 1st one that give her 300 coins for certain services, then it stop, no more quest come out for a while now , i still have a few scene of her to unlock.

Barefoot88

Mar 21, 2022
hey prop's on everything you done so far no complaints here totally love this game and can't wait for more update's

at first i didn't get into the lore now im so fascinated with lore it's driving me insane to learn more i mean come future women shows up and it seem for some reason the MC plays a big part and i mean BIG part so many hint's from multiple npc's that there is more to him my brain hurts tryin to figure out how it gonna play out

edited: omg dude i fell in love with Mihina i think she is the best might be those greens eyes i fell in love with, felt like my heart stop when i first saw her

i pray to see more of her hehe but it's all good if we don't but man i played those parts over and over and over again for here probably hours just Mesmerized by her im getting tiggling just talkign about her XD

i think im addicted......

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 109 Votes