Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
Patreon post;

" Unexpected.

Hello.

I would like to speak about something. I'm not sure what's going on, but this year has been much worse than I expected, particularly with my family. After experiencing loss, I am now witnessing a terrible disease in my sibling. It sucks when you can't do anything about it. Everything I had planned for the future has changed. I had no choice but to keep going and hope for the best for my family. While trying to cheer them up, I am broken inside.

I'm just writing to let you know. "

DiPeppo

Developer of Cyberheart
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2022
Patreon post;

" Unexpected.

Hello.

I would like to speak about something. I'm not sure what's going on, but this year has been much worse than I expected, particularly with my family. After experiencing loss, I am now witnessing a terrible disease in my sibling. It sucks when you can't do anything about it. Everything I had planned for the future has changed. I had no choice but to keep going and hope for the best for my family. While trying to cheer them up, I am broken inside.

I'm just writing to let you know. "
Shit, man...I hope that there will be at least something good for him somehow.

Dec 20, 2020
I apologize if this has already been reported, but I found a dead end. I've only just started playing, and am on day 2. Visiting the mine in the evening because I chose to play around instead. After I did all other options with Yasuko, she tells me to come back the next day to work, but I have no option to leave. I can only choose to work, where she tells me I can't, or the action of casting a spell which I have already done and can't do again. Now all I can do is stare at her, and circle the menus. I can't even back out far enough to try another path.

At least with being this early in the game, starting over isn't a big issue, but I still wanted to let someone know.

syuura1

Aug 21, 2019
I apologize if this has already been reported, but I found a dead end. I've only just started playing, and am on day 2. Visiting the mine in the evening because I chose to play around instead. After I did all other options with Yasuko, she tells me to come back the next day to work, but I have no option to leave. I can only choose to work, where she tells me I can't, or the action of casting a spell which I have already done and can't do again. Now all I can do is stare at her, and circle the menus. I can't even back out far enough to try another path.

At least with being this early in the game, starting over isn't a big issue, but I still wanted to let someone know.
Yes, this game has several dead ends unfortunately. I won't list them all, but I'll just say using the cheat mod is highly recommended with this game to bypass glitches.

anon4848

Mar 8, 2018
dunno if this has been answered before but is Airi mc's real mother or not? In some dialogues it says she had the mc when she was young and in other places it says she just raised him.

Ashaeyx

Nov 19, 2021
the dark witch is not attacking after the morning scenes with ruriko. I have completed till the beach in normal world but i am still stuck at the morning ruriko scene and no dark witch

Reactions: Dadak

itfod

Apr 16, 2021
Is there a walkthrough for this game? I've just started, and I'm a bit confused about a number of things. can't figure out how to increase knowledge, even though I've gotten the book from Momoko.

TwoSeven13

Sep 24, 2022
Is there a walkthrough for this game? I've just started, and I'm a bit confused about a number of things. can't figure out how to increase knowledge, even though I've gotten the book from Momoko.
Just explore the town, interact with the women, and then follow the next step in the guide when you want to progress the story. You don't really have any control over improving the stats. It will happen at points in the story.

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
Does it say why MC was in prison for at the beginning? So far all i got is he was in the wrong place at the wrong time.

WigglyWorld84

Aug 14, 2021
Does it say why MC was in prison for at the beginning? So far all i got is he was in the wrong place at the wrong time.
Nope. Kinda annoying they never explicitly say. They elude to him just be a wild youth and not getting his shit/life together yet. Ends up being our arch of "finding his path."

It would help with our hero's journey if we knew the low point he started from, but whatever. Artistic choice by the author.

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
Nope. Kinda annoying they never explicitly say. They elude to him just be a wild youth and not getting his shit/life together yet. Ends up being our arch of "finding his path."

It would help with our hero's journey if we knew the low point he started from, but whatever. Artistic choice by the author.
Yeah a back story would be nice. Also the "Red Witch" What an original name they come up with lol. And how is he the only man alive? What happen to the dad? What about boy children? Oh well i guess i'll progress the story to get to the fap material lmao.

itfod

Apr 16, 2021
Hey, I need some help; I'm about 114 days into the game, and I've done everything the magic notes say to profress the game, but now it's stuck on "Continue Magic Route syory-line to progress"

Frankly speaking < Ihave no idea what I've done or what I've missed. I know I've collected nad read the book from the school, but that was the last step I recall.

Can somebody please give me advice on what to do next?

Harkonnan

Give me chiisana oppai!
Game Developer
Oct 24, 2020
Yeah a back story would be nice.
There actually is a back story. You find out about the past in pieces as the story goes on. But basically the red which(if what we have see so far is accurate) she was once the queen. At the time there were men around. The fairy queen fell in love (probably more an obsession) with the king. She charmed him so he went to stay with her. Eventually his love for his queen broke the charm and he went back where he belonged. In a jealous rage the fairy queen put a curse on the land killing all the men.

Also the "Red Witch" What an original name they come up with lol.
The red witch gave herself that name to hide her identity till she can get her revenge.

And how is he the only man alive? What happen to the dad? What about boy children?
As far as more male children, there can be males but they aren't supposed to be any. The MC's mother broke the rules and had a male child and has done everything she can to keep him hidden from the fairies or they will take him away. From what we find out the women that want a child have to go through some kind of ritual to get pregnant. Details on the ritual are light. All we are told is it requires some kind of special flower.

MerlinUSA

Mar 1, 2018
If you don't know who those people are I would suggest exploring the town and see who you find. Some characters can only be found by going to different places at different times of the day.
I know who they are. The supplied "Hint" just says nothing about when/where, and there are no "!" (exclamation points) to indicate where I need to go.

4.30 star(s) 109 Votes