itfod

Apr 16, 2021
I know who they are. The supplied "Hint" just says nothing about when/where, and there are no "!" (exclamation points) to indicate where I need to go.
Hitomu is nighttime at the Onsen, Yasuko is the mine owner, who you can romance into falling in love with the MC, but I haven't gotten to Sada yet, and my game appears to be stuck...

MerlinUSA

Mar 1, 2018
Hitomu is nighttime at the Onsen, Yasuko is the mine owner, who you can romance into falling in love with the MC, but I haven't gotten to Sada yet, and my game appears to be stuck...
I've had sex with Hitomu, and Yasuko. I'm basically wondering if I've reached the end of the current update.

itfod

Apr 16, 2021
I've had sex with Hitomu, and Yasuko. I'm basically wondering if I've reached the end of the current update.
I've recently found out that you can actually completely overshoot certain events and lock yourself out of future progress - I'd unfortunately done that by overshooting the magic route, and now I'm stuck. Am in the process of replaying to try and hit the earlier routes first.

Unfortunately the in-game hint system doesn't take account of accidentally locking the player out of certain storylines. You might need to play from an earlier save, or use the downloadable save and see what you missed.

fgh24

Feb 8, 2019
kind of wished there was a way to use that spell on girl after the first time you used it that girl that arives later at your place or at least have a different route

HaGriDos

Sep 30, 2019
Stuck at "I need to have sex with Yasuko,Hitomu and Sada first".I already did Yasuko and Hitomu but cant progress futher than boobjob at the lake with Sada.

bdsoce

Mar 13, 2018
just played the game ,one of the best i played for some time .at first i had a feeling of it being cheap ,not about the character and theyre "beauty" but more about the world and assets .It was mid a fantasy world castle theme sometimes and then a "nowaday" set up with sailor uniform .But then the game take you in and your like ,why not ?Story is really nice ,i could say too much dialogue but thats the setup and if your feed up you can skip so why should i complain about it .
The game aint too grindy ,you feel the corruption goin on and it dont take too much time;money is easy to make .UI is really weel made ,a classique novel one with a sytem of hints and fast travel.Lots of good dialogue about people being kinky ,pervet ins some way (more prononce for some ,more under the table for others)
The animation ,and pose for sex scene are really hmm well done ,the choice of the pose are premium quality .
wheni arrived at the end of progression i was like "ah shit",i didnt want it to stop ,the game as the strong point to "suck you in" (no pun intended) but with all the content aldready there you cant really complain of not being able to finish it .
There's some point to review there and there,i think about the gardian knight for an exemple ,not enought scene at all;we need more seduction scene ,a tease if you want ,like for taka.
This game is a gem ,one hundred pourcent ,he deserve tobe more known ,at least about the greatwork there is on it.
really thanks for the work ,and i hope to see more !(sooner is better ahah )

Ruodger

Sep 20, 2018
Please has anyone figured out where\when to have sex with Sada? If so, share with the less smart (I'm just talking about me), or is this the end of the update?

Reactions: donita and splamo

thhawk1

Apr 25, 2017
Does it say why MC was in prison for at the beginning? So far all i got is he was in the wrong place at the wrong time.
You have to go through the Taka's story. He tells her the whole story why he was imprisoned. But your right he was in the wrong place and the thief threw him the stolen money bag and he was blamed.

ktunga

Jul 10, 2022
Same here, did you found the solution?
seems that we do somthing wrong because if youarestuck ther is likely a dead end ancant conitnue in next updates ,so replay before the dark magic route or beggin a new playthrough

TC_Leon45

Jul 21, 2017
We've already had a couple of scenes where, for example: the dark fairy queen, she mentioned that mc is similar to the king and she was shocked.
There was also a scene with Akari accepting a flower from a man, possibly a king (who looked like an MC)

Story develops strongly, it gets interesting. But I'm starting to hate Akari. She's starting to be a problem.
Judging from her actions behind MC, she could be a threat to all kinds of fairies. Still unclear what would happen if MC decided to bring Nami to her without knowing the truth.

Alucard421

Aug 5, 2021
Does anyone speculate what are Akari's intentions? She has a cult trying to revive her, she is manipulating Airi, she is angry of name Yamiyo, she has paintings of her in Palace. Is she evil or is she a necessary evil against the Dark Fairy Queen? Does the power of corruption actually belonged the MC in his previous incarnation or something? Why in this world some things are modern while others are ancient? Does this world ahs electricity and industrial development? Its a shame we don't know the actual worldstate.

Jan 16, 2019
Ugh its weird that mc enjoys anal .i mean its confirmed that guys doesnt have G spot .and i confirmed it xd it was a legend. that proves MC is a gay according to some doctors only people with corrupted hormones (gays) will enjoy it similar to M&S . Sad.

Edit:Ugh i forgot that people can enjoy everything while they are horny and excited . i tried it when i was normal just for test . it was just normal didnt feel anything.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 109 Votes