Jay009

Mar 22, 2018
Not sure if anyone would know or if this is a really stupid question... But how hard or easy would it be for dev to add nail polish (color) to the girls nails on existing scenes? Is this something impossible, too much work, or trivial/easy? I like the game and was thinking of contributing as a patron - I notice dev has content voting and even custom scenes. So just curious. Saw that in the Halloween special, some of the girls were rendered with nail polish when they normally are not (such as Momoko). Would love to see more, like Airi, with the same etc... Like Okemia has nice nails. I have a thing for girls with nice nails/nail polish. So just wondering. Thank you.
I think sadly the images are created and positioned in the Illusion game then rendered. So probably have to recreate the entire scenes with new models?
But idk, just opinion.

bishop25omega40z

Nov 1, 2022
Tell me, if I chose the path of the "foot" with the dark fairy and reached her captivity, you can enter some code or change something in the game files without having to replay everything again. What would be the option to "slap her" (orc)

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
1679541311745.png

Are events like these missable or repeatable?
I did the first one but then the second one was gone?

How do events in this game work?

Thank you.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Is there a patch for this game?

The truestory code is really badly implemented...
MC still calls his mom by her name in some instances... really kills the vibe of it.

e. g. here...

1679665054511.png

sikici4999

Jun 10, 2019
Hi i just donwloaded
v0.16.0
from uploadheaven with 500kb per second and that was annoying. so i uploaded it to pixeldrain for you to not get annoyed by that. I dont know if its forbidden or else. sorry if its forbidden tho :/

pixeldrain link v0.16.0

i know it looks so sus with that 100mb extra i guess its because of pixeldrain.

4.30 star(s) 109 Votes