Joey's Conscience

Sep 28, 2020
can anyone answere what the prostitution multiple penetration, rape an lesbian tag are about and if they can be avoided
If your issue with multiple penetration and prostitution are other males, then ignore it, you're literally the only male in existance. I don't actually recall any instance of multiple penetration off the top of my head, but I guess it's because of toys and fingers or something.
The rest of the tags are what they are. This whole game is in a weird spot between wholesome and a lil messed up. The only man in existance needs to use magic to get women for some reason.
But if even lesbian is a problem for you, then you probably shoudn't bother. It's a society of women, everyone is a lesbian. Things are only avoidable for a while by virtue of being sandbox. There's no warnings, and you will eventually get locked out of the plot if you intend to avoid everything you asked about.

• Sad
Reactions: BeaAndNessa

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021
If your issue with multiple penetration and prostitution are other males, then ignore it, you're literally the only male in existance. I don't actually recall any instance of multiple penetration off the top of my head, but I guess it's because of toys and fingers or something.
The rest of the tags are what they are. This whole game is in a weird spot between wholesome and a lil messed up. The only man in existance needs to use magic to get women for some reason.
But if even lesbian is a problem for you, then you probably shoudn't bother. It's a society of women, everyone is a lesbian. Things are only avoidable for a while by virtue of being sandbox. There's no warnings, and you will eventually get locked out of the plot if you intend to avoid everything you asked about.
thank you seems i will pass on this one then

Ag414

Dec 24, 2022
There is romance, creampie but no pregnancy..... it's just a little odd. And not only for being odd it'll add on another fetish to the game for people(like me) who likes preggo content/ has kink on it.
So please please please add pregnancy also

And it'll be a perfect thing as well as there's no man in this world except MC so it'll finally start normal baby-making through sex by MC.

Reactions: Throwawayxyz

nattynatty

Jun 7, 2023
I'm having an issue progressing. Ive got roughly 70% of the Book of Memories finished, but nothing seems to be happening now. I'm on day 130 and nothing new has happened in a while. My notes just say "Continue Magic route story-line to progress". Any help would be very appreciated.

Dementor_ene

Dec 6, 2020
Have there been any scenes removed from the game?

Noticed it was banned before for some taboo content.
Content with Tamiko (Taka's daughter) was removed.
The scene where you fix the pipes in the shower and then take a shower with Taka. In earlier versions of the game you were joined by Tamiko in the shower. Now she just runs into you and you leave the shower.
Alas, the developer decided to redo this scene and not use Tamiko in the game in any way.

It seems he's using AI to enhance some scenes.
Is there an example? Just wondering what kind of scenes, didn't pay attention to it before :unsure:
upd. Ah, I see what you mean. You mean the post on patreon :giggle:

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 109 Votes