RagCuzo

Mar 8, 2019
I'm completely stuck with sada, the only things that i have to do is having sex with her (already done with yatsuko and hitomu), but i don't understand how. The only things that i can do are the hang out with her at night or the foot massage in the evening, the only event i've had in the lake with her is the one where she ask if we will go with her or stay here dans the one where she speak with airi. There's also been the boob job at the lake one night and I've already ask for the magic fishing rode but can't do anything else. Thanks for any help.

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
this is an excellent and very good game, one of my favored actually. Longest Visual novel game i ever played.

outbalancing

Apr 23, 2020
Tell me, I went through all the scenes with everyone, but I just can’t figure out how to get the first 3 scenes from Chizuru?

Azero

Jul 24, 2017

Hello, everyone.

It's been some time since we last spoke. Today, I'd like to delve into a question I typically shy away from: the official release date for the next game update.

I know you all have been concerned due to the prolonged period since our last update, and I take full responsibility for this. I ambitiously embarked on something larger than I could handle, and it has left me exhausted. I'm dedicated to maintaining the quality and content volume you've come to expect in every update I deliver. However, upon reflection, I've realized that I am not the same person I used to be. The person I am now is more ambitious and skilled than the individual who could render 10 scenes in a single day. And that hurt me. I'm always pushing myself to improve this project because I care about it so much. I want it to shine, I want my characters to feel real. But, truth be told, it's really taking a toll on me.

I'm going through a challenging phase right now, it's long, but I'm asking you not to give up on me. I need just one more month to complete this update. After that, we can figure out together the best direction that will help me overcome this issue. I truly need your support and understanding at this time. Thank you, as always, for being there. I'll be in touch again soon.

Dementor_ene

Dec 6, 2020
Its barely noticeable and if it gets the content faster and his life saner power to AI.
Its the future old man
In this case, I disagree. The fact that the picture is processed with AI filter is very noticeable.
And yes, as we can see it didn't really speed up development.
In general, I'm not sure that AI can somehow qualitatively help in this case, as the difference in styles will be very noticeable.
But it's too early to judge, we need to wait for the update.

Reactions: ShadowParadox

DiviDreamer

Aug 29, 2020
I know it's already in the game, but i made own version of ipatch for fun
that edit few lines about adoption in the beginning and edit Nami to cousin.

Reactions: tuekop

Neko-Chan Pacifica

Jul 6, 2021
It's been a really long time since the last update, and only now does he say what's on his mind, what's wrong the patreon subs running dry or something? The message he left on his patreon has some strange wording in it too. It's been almost a year since the last update, so if he is still in burn out mode, I think he needs to see a therapist or something for his mental health, because it just isn't normal.
Why suddenly make a post within a few months of it being a year since the last update, why wait so long to tell those paying him? That is a very low down thing to do, given he is still raking in the cash.
I am not unsympathetic to people with mental health problems, i've had my share too, and been to some very dark places in my life, I wouldn't wish on anyone, but something really doesn't seem right here. I thought the game had or was close to being permanently abandoned given how long it's been.
I really hope he sticks to his word, there will be another update next month and if not, then we'll know that message was solely to appease his patrons, so they keep on subbing him even if there is no update. fingers and toes crossed there is an update

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
Dude, you know you can download the full game saves in the "load" menu in the startup main menu screen. That should unlock pretty much all gallery scenes.

Last edited:

XCelesX

Jun 2, 2020
Man every single game I like to play on this side is taking forever with devs excusing the heck out of why they suddenly need a freaking year or half of it to finish what they did in 1-3 months before. All while milking the fans for cash. Looking at you Summertime Saga, Where the heart is, Breeder of the Nephelym, Waifu Academy, Light of my life and especially Mythic Manor which only comes out when the pressure is at max.
Light of my life at least always has solid work and isn't over in 5 minutes, but the rest? Always the burnout claims and how there vision was once again too big for them to handle. Summertime Saga is working on the same damn update for 2 years now for crying out loud. What is going on?

4.30 star(s) 109 Votes