Dementor_ene

Dec 6, 2020
Man every single game I like to play on this side is taking forever with devs excusing the heck out of why they suddenly need a freaking year or half of it to finish what they did in 1-3 months before. All while milking the fans for cash. Looking at you Summertime Saga, Where the heart is, Breeder of the Nephelym, Waifu Academy, Light of my life and especially Mythic Manor which only comes out when the pressure is at max.
Light of my life at least always has solid work and isn't over in 5 minutes, but the rest? Always the burnout claims and how there vision was once again too big for them to handle. Summertime Saga is working on the same damn update for 2 years now for crying out loud. What is going on?
If it makes money and your conscience allows you to do it, why not?
People by nature are greedy creatures and always want to have more money with less labor.
I guess there's nothing to be surprised about.

upd. But there are exceptions, which can't help but be gratifying. ;)

Reactions: grimsaint

Golden Trump

Jul 8, 2021
Man every single game I like to play on this side is taking forever with devs excusing the heck out of why they suddenly need a freaking year or half of it to finish what they did in 1-3 months before. All while milking the fans for cash. Looking at you Summertime Saga, Where the heart is, Breeder of the Nephelym, Waifu Academy, Light of my life and especially Mythic Manor which only comes out when the pressure is at max.
Light of my life at least always has solid work and isn't over in 5 minutes, but the rest? Always the burnout claims and how there vision was once again too big for them to handle. Summertime Saga is working on the same damn update for 2 years now for crying out loud. What is going on?
You forgot the legendary : Milfy City

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
You forgot the legendary : Milfy City
Well, to anyone who wants to know what game is abandoned, Milfy City definitely is one of them. The game hasn't been updated for quite some time now, and the creator promises people everything and delivers nothing.

Barabash

Jun 5, 2018
The game hasn't been updated for quite some time now, and the creator promises people everything and delivers nothing.
Well, F.Lord stated that it's taking so long because his standard went so high that he can't be doing this half-way. We can't actually prove what he's saying is a lie but we have all the right to be sceptic, especially considering last updates to be 30 min. mostly kinetic novels.
But that's just a tip of the problems.
Like I said, newest updates are mostly longer scenes with little to none interaction whatsoever while the game was sandbox corruption game at the very beginning.
He got bored working on it and presented us with new project "Cuck Island" (or whatever it was called), reception was mixed so he abandoned it.
Now we're getting 2 short updates per year if we're lucky due to upholding high standards and communication from the dev is very selective.

I still keep a little hope but stopped supporting because I consider it to be not worth my money.

Azero

Jul 24, 2017

blablabla android port, blablabla

" As soon as I get it working, I'll release the new version of the game as quickly as possible. I'm aiming to have it out before Monday, fingers crossed! "

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Well, F.Lord stated that it's taking so long because his standard went so high that he can't be doing this half-way. We can't actually prove what he's saying is a lie but we have all the right to be sceptic, especially considering last updates to be 30 min. mostly kinetic novels.
But that's just a tip of the problems.
Like I said, newest updates are mostly longer scenes with little to none interaction whatsoever while the game was sandbox corruption game at the very beginning.
He got bored working on it and presented us with new project "Cuck Island" (or whatever it was called), reception was mixed so he abandoned it.
Now we're getting 2 short updates per year if we're lucky due to upholding high standards and communication from the dev is very selective.

I still keep a little hope but stopped supporting because I consider it to be not worth my money.
I actually understand that concern. Working on my first projects, I'm acutely aware that the standards have gotten tougher, the expectations higher.

Neko-Chan Pacifica

Jul 6, 2021
I can wait for 2 weeks... or can I?
I wouldn't pin any hopes on it. The claim he made was this month, yet here we are as I said in my last post, it's probably nothing but talk to appease his subscribers. I had a feeling something was not right and so far I am prooved right, i'd be honestly surprised if it was just a few renders a few hundred words and that it. My suggestion to the dev is simple, if you no longer want to create this game, as witnessed by your absence, then simply create a small update and tell us that the game is now officially done, just give us an ending that makes sense and think people would accept that..instead of vanishing into thin air and letting even more time slip by.

4.30 star(s) 109 Votes