yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
DarkMagic-0.17.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
Maybe you clicked through all the pertinent texts explaining why you are the only man and only man to be born in recent times. It is a visual novel not a game and you obviously missed a big part of the story.
Again, it was already a very long time since I've played this, probably like 4-5 years. I may be wrong, but I don't recall a plausible explanation as to why MC survive, but that maybe changed since last time I've played.

I'm not trying to shit on the dev, I recall some girls were pretty cute and the sister specially was very likeable (at least to me), but still thought the explanation could be a bit better. I tend only to discuss "bad aspects" (not necessarily bad, but not finding a better term) of the games I like/liked, the ones I don't I simply ignore. I also understand it's hard to please everyone, probably some people asking for this kink or that all the time, but personally I only think a good explanation can give a stronger "pillar" of the game base story.

But again, way too long time since I've played this, and that could be completly different since last time I've played. Just noticed this thread was updated and wanted to give my 2 cents.

LastSurprise

Jan 23, 2019
Welp, time for a couple more updates over the course of the next several months with a hamfisted ending tacked onto the last one so the game can be considered "complete" and some long winded wall of text ass post from the dev "explaining" how they've been suffering burnout, depression, panic attacks over the ukraine-russia war, etc.

Joey's Conscience

Sep 28, 2020
So, what are your thoughts on the AI usage? It was definetly far more noticeble than I was expecting. Maybe it can grow on me, but some renders felt jarring next to the rest of visuals, specially some boob shots.

Deleted member 7704

Dec 17, 2016
Kinda wish they would update their game faster. Ending the patch on a cliff hanger isn't giving me any hope for the next update. It just seems like the story is just cliff hanger city with no closure in sight with how long we have been in the castle. I'm all for story and everything but like holy cow when will things get back on track with it.

I didn't mind the AI stuff at first but my only thing I hate is how it looks with low resolution textures around.

But the story just needs to get moving I'm all for storytelling but this just seems to be dragging on about Nami kidnapping and not much else is going on. We still don't know what is happening with the Red Witch and the whole situation with the fairy and the purple people eaters. I understand that we all just love seeing orgy after orgy with the main family and the queen family and all the royal guards but it just gets stale after awhile I mean it was a neat threesome scene and all but can we move on to something new and interesting or is Jack and co. going to be stuck in the castle for the rest of the game? :ROFLMAO::KEK:

Reactions: iluvclamp

WindIsHowling

Aug 5, 2017
What's AI being used for? Rendering low res and upscaling?

I mean the graphics in these games aren't good, so it feels like render times should be pretty low.

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
Just read the changelog and it doesn't really seem like a whole lot had been added. Just a bunch of reworks from earlier content and added scenes to the book of magic? It's been how long since the last update? More than a year ago? Last time I played there were a lot of characters that didn't get any type of storyline. Why have them in the game on the page of women when nothing will happen with them? Seems like a waste of game development. Maybe in another year or two more storylines will either get updated or finished. It seems like the game should have been "finished" up a year ago. Kind of surprised the game hasn't been abandoned.

stewscotia

Jun 4, 2018
Just read the changelog and it doesn't really seem like a whole lot had been added. Just a bunch of reworks from earlier content and added scenes to the book of magic? It's been how long since the last update? More than a year ago? Last time I played there were a lot of characters that didn't get any type of storyline. Why have them in the game on the page of women when nothing will happen with them? Seems like a waste of game development. Maybe in another year or two more storylines will either get updated or finished. It seems like the game should have been "finished" up a year ago. Kind of surprised the game hasn't been abandoned.
This is why I usually end up just Using Unren these days and dont even bother with the stories hardly anymore, I look at the renders I want, save what looks good in a library and say the heck with the stories most of the time. You get too invested in the story just for them to muck it up/remake/abandon it. Who wants to read a book one chapter a year, just for it to stagnate or abruptly end or just worse have it be a cash grab. Too many authors should learn to write ALL the story first, then work on the renders and slowly release them monthly or if ambitious Biweekly. Its nice and all to get peoples opinions how the story should go, but in the end its supposed to be the authors story, not the fans. You dont ask JK Rowling to change the HP stories because its what you want, its already published in a book, they may take feedback into consideration for a sequel etc. But in the end its about the writer. These authors should be doing this stuff because they enjoy it, money or support should be icing on the cake for them. If they are doing it for money, dont bother milking people for it, just make the whole dang game and sell it on steam for crying out loud. Nickel and diming people isnt gonna get you far in life, nor make it a steady income for very long, especially if you tick people off. In the end, I only support Authors who complete their stories and have a reasonable turn around time, sure were all here for the adult content, but I enjoy the stories as well, im not much into reading novels in books or on a kindle etc. I like stories like the old choose your own adventure books. So far in the number of years ive been around on this forum, I can honestly say ive only found at best 50ish Vn's/Games ive enjoyed enough to say I saved them to play again another day. Hopefully this trend of very little content due to BS reasons on a yearly basis dont become a bad habit of these authors, but sadly this trend increases consistently. So my advice to all, dont donate to anyone till its complete. Why pay for only part of a game/novel? Once these authors realize no one is willing to pay, they will either not bothering in the first place, or put on their big britches and go the long haul to get the cash. There are plenty of options out there for people, even if they just wanna tell the story, no one is forcing anyone to make renders, Im surprised there arent more Vn's out there written comic style so they dont have to make a ton of animations/renders or just a Semi illustrated novel. And while im not thrilled with AI renders, id take it over nothing being released for a year if it meant monthly updates etc. It gives people less excuses. Just my thoughts on all of this nonsense :)

Reactions: MtV666
4.30 star(s) 109 Votes