Motoko Kusanagi

Major
Donor
Aug 19, 2018
Same here, endless Halloween loop
I don't remember how exactly I got around this but I believe as long as its night, id go back before you hit sleep, go to the mothers room ask for a sleepover and skip to the morning and it should bring you back to the day. The problem is the day will never progress again because every time you sleep it triggers the Halloween event each time.

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
Same here, endless Halloween loop
You have to visit Red Witch at 'night' and give the ruriko candy. Then you have to sleep at 'night' to trigger haloween event. After event ends go and sleep with the mom. That's how you can get rid of loop. If you do the event at 'late night' there is infinite loop. BUT even if you get rid of the loop, the haloween event music continue to be played forever and you have 2 musics be played at the background same time. So I suggest not doing the haloween event at all until it got fixed

Reactions: hentai charley

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
I don't remember how exactly I got around this but I believe as long as its night, id go back before you hit sleep, go to the mothers room ask for a sleepover and skip to the morning and it should bring you back to the day. The problem is the day will never progress again because every time you sleep it triggers the Halloween event each time.
But even with that the haloween event music continue to be played forever and you have 2 musics be played at the background same time. At least it happened for me after I did the exact thing you do. Is it happening for you as well?

Motoko Kusanagi

Major
Donor
Aug 19, 2018
But even with that the haloween event music continue to be played forever and you have 2 musics be played at the background same time. At least it happened for me after I did the exact thing you do. Is it happening for you as well?
Didn't know about the music issue, I mute all renpy games and play my own stuff in the background.

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
im still getting old and guess what? IM FKING PLAYING IT FROM THE BEGINNING! FFS!!
You don't have to play the game from the start, simply download the full saves provided in the "Load" section of the game, unless you downloaded the latest, then you would have to play the game from the start then. The full saves are only for versions 0.15 and 0.16.

enuig

Oct 29, 2017
It really seems like there's no way to complete this. My room gets the red objective marker at night. However, if I visit the Red Witch then, there is no relevant menu option.

1693166903468.png

XCelesX

Jun 2, 2020
man it felt like I waited for this since forever.
I hope best girl Nami gets new scenes we can use over and over.

stewscotia

Jun 4, 2018
You have to visit Red Witch at 'night' and give the ruriko candy. Then you have to sleep at 'night' to trigger haloween event. After event ends go and sleep with the mom. That's how you can get rid of loop. If you do the event at 'late night' there is infinite loop. BUT even if you get rid of the loop, the haloween event music continue to be played forever and you have 2 musics be played at the background same time. So I suggest not doing the haloween event at all until it got fixed
That worked but I needed to use cheats to change the time of day to night, I was stuck on late night and the mother was already asleep.

MrHatIsHere

Jan 18, 2022
The MC just got too stupid for me. His reactions to Sada just make no sense, like this event that happens while he's sleeping in bed:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Gee, it's like just ignoring her anger until this happened was a bad idea.

His reaction to that:

Her response to that:

It turns out she intentionally missed, but at that point, you REALLY need to stop trusting that person altogether. And he just gets up, then they both act like nothing happened. No one's reactions make even the slightest bit of sense, even in the world of this game. To say this clashes with the tones of the rest of this game so far is to say a bullet from her gun clashes with human anatomy.

Does he ever do something even marginally rational with respect to Sada, like get magical help to kill or at least trap her, because he just keeps blowing it off like it is nothing, when she is a liability and a threat, especially when she kept talking about how she lies, and you would be worth a lot of gold if she sold you, etc.

From what I've read in the forums, I'm not the only one with this opinion. I'm wondering how many would like a scene where the MC tells Ruriko what Sada did to him, and Ruriko just loses it and smacks the ever-living lights out of Sada, and Sada gets captured and seriously dominated the way the Dark Fairy was.

I'm hoping I can just ignore her character, but I suspect numerous plotlines will be blocked that way.
Does the MC keep being a chump for Sada? I like the story generally, but it seems that Sada seems like a sort of ruiner character who just throws the whole thing off. Even in context, her behavior seems off, and I'm wondering if the MC ever has any other reaction than just going pure beta.

I will probably try out the new update, and just skip through Sada's parts, but I'm wondering if she gets any better, and if the Sada storyline starts making some sort of sense, or at least not clashing with the tone and theme of the rest of the game so directly.

Cycki

Feb 20, 2018
Holy shizz!
I have problem right after beginning. I went to mine my 2nd day evening and i have only <Start working> she said workis done today and <Actions> where i have only <Baack>.
I dont see any map to leave. What shouldi do?

4.30 star(s) 109 Votes