Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
I have to say that this game - for one of those reasons one can't explain, became utterly addictive to me. I get in a mode where I HAVE to keep revisiting various locations, corrupting various characters, and exploring to find one more locked scene in the Book of Memory. I am down to 4 scenes (2 each - Momoko and Airi) but keep coming back to try and get those last ones. Probably unbeatable now as they weren't the last ones (Airi 8,18, Momoko 7,15) but who cares at this point? It's gotten to be addictive fun trying to...

A big thank to the F Lord...as in the first name for Sierra's The Last Sovereign...

Reactions: passerbyR34

monda2013

Dec 21, 2018
I just downloaded this game in android. Can someone tell me how to open it. I downloaded the files in google drive but there is no apk included just the android files.

hngk07

Sep 7, 2018
anyone have complete save for version 0.3.5 with all scene open??
really lazy to open it all again one by one..

UnDeaD_CyBorG

Apr 6, 2018
Don't we kind of have to start over anyways?
Everyday after the mine I get the scene with the two girls again, and a few other events were also repeated. I assume a fresh start might alleviate those problems.

passerbyR34

just wanted to passing by, end up staying anyway
Donor
Oct 29, 2018
Clinic quest's disappear, just like taka's
Have u done those quests before? As u can see in the changelog, F.Lord does removing those [Replay] option from the menu since we already got a book of memory as a feature for replaying the scenes
I just downloaded this game in android. Can someone tell me how to open it. I downloaded the files in google drive but there is no apk included just the android files.
I was DLing from Mega which only contain a single apk file, tho

Reactions: The Humble Dude

passerbyR34

Donor
Oct 29, 2018
Don't we kind of have to start over anyways?
Everyday after the mine I get the scene with the two girls again, and a few other events were also repeated. I assume a fresh start might alleviate those problems.
In android version case, the only repeated scene which i've experienced is only the very first meeting with Red in the Red Place during the night (sleep), while I could done the mining work just fine without repeated yasuko-yasue's scene

Most likely I'll need around 5 hrs of speedthrough for reunlocking all memories if I decide to starting over again in v0.4 :LOL:

UnDeaD_CyBorG

Apr 6, 2018
In android version case, the only repeated scene which i've experienced is only the very first meeting with Red in the Red Place during the night (sleep), while I could done the mining work just fine without repeated yasuko-yasue's scene
Maybe the android version is less buggy, then. But I sure won't use an android version.
So I guess I'll have to use the console to acquire money.

UnDeaD_CyBorG

Apr 6, 2018
Maybe the android version is less buggy, then. But I sure won't use an android version.
Just checked, that was when taking a save from at the start of the scene with yasuko.
If I took a save from the last version after that scene, after the next mine visit I get the continuation of that scene, with both girls, and then the next day I can earn money again. I assume a variable has not been set, but as to which, I have no idea.
Though the extra work option doesn't result in any extra money.

Reactions: passerbyR34

passerbyR34

Donor
Oct 29, 2018
Just use the code addmoney 100000 for obtaining 100k gold from the cheat menu :D
Just checked, that was when taking a save from at the start of the scene with yasuko.
If I took a save from the last version after that scene, after the next mine visit I get the continuation of that scene, with both girls, and then the next day I can earn money again. I assume a variable has not been set, but as to which, I have no idea.
Though the extra work option doesn't result in any extra money.
Nice info there, then the reason why it didn't occured on mine was because I'm continuing from the end point of v0.3.5
F.Lord might need to rechecking it, though, I'm never redo the extra work anymore
Only doing it once for unlocking it's memory :D

passerbyR34

Donor
Oct 29, 2018
codes not workig ..
Did u type the code's format properly as seen on the OP?
How do I get the extra book and access to the school. And can I get red witch over 25% corruption
Visit Momoko at her room in the afternoon > ask for another book > will unlock the Town School and Tomo's corruption
Mine is also 25%, seems her corruption value is story driven

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi guys finally i have some time to try this game :D
I download the old version last time the 0.3.5 but for some problem i just cant play it.
But now that i have time i just start the 0.4.0 with the fix.

Now i need some advice.
I see that the game have code. I also see the code. And for who i understand to active the real incest story i need to imput in the code bar truestory.
Now me problem is... do i need to active as soon as i start a new game?
I mean i start new game, the game ask me if i wanna use Jack as a name o change it (i prefer to change it and use me name :LOL:). Now for the incest story. Do i need to set the code truestory in that moment and then change the name? Or i need to do it after i exit from the prision?
Because if i do it after the prision the game say to me that Airi is not me mom but she find and raise me like a mother.
So the game give me the choice if i wanna call her Airi or Mom. But in this way look always like a stepmom that a real mom.
So i think i need to use before the game start right?

So can someone tell me the right moment to add the code? Because i prefer the truestory to the fake one.
Thank you for the answer.

Yume-Noun

Oct 2, 2017
Airi's #17, #18, #19 are the continuation from the night massage and u need to at least triggering it twice for unlocking #18 and #19

Momoko's #2 is a scene in front of bathroom at night, triggered by approaching her then corrupt her to remove the towel

Red & Ruriko #2 is kinda tricky, afaik it's only unlockable by starting over the game since this is the very first scene during absorb magic at the Red Place
Unfortunately I'm already unlocking it by starting over on v0.3.5 and haven't tried it yet in v0.4, tbh, i'll refrain myself for starting over again for the time being

Thanks! Still have the problem with Red & Ruriko but it some time in the future I will start all over again, I mean, i do it all the time with a new version of Harem Hotel so why not :LOL:

One more thing that it could be a bug, at least in one memory, one of them doesn't take your status, I thinks its the one when Airi is sleeping, I don't know if is because its the same error with Red & Ruriko #2...

Reactions: F.Lord
4.30 star(s) 109 Votes