F.Lord

~ Dark Magic ~
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 13, 2018
If u're asking about an apk for android version, every download links are avaiable on OP (original post; first post of the thread)

@F.Lord @Hydraegis @DanteBlackX and everyone in the thread,
Wish you all a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! :D
Thank you.
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

my only complaint as far as i played is how everyone almost look the same with just some body adjustment, the faces are too much alike, some variation would be cool to appeal more tastes

and the protagonist creep the fuck out of me, what is wrong with that mustache, look like a perverted peruvian to me
Thank you for your comments. I'll keep that in mind.

Oct 8, 2017
Just finish this update, haven't checked on updated games in some time but i have to say, i liked it and here is my completed save
Could you say me, how can I use that save, i've puted that save in the file "saves" inside the file "game", but in the game load wasn't show any save

Sonic93XXX

Sep 24, 2018
Could you say me, how can I use that save, i've puted that save in the file "saves" inside the file "game", but in the game load wasn't show any save
Remove the numbers that appear at the beginning of the file name, the save file should be named "x-y-LT1.save" (with x being the page and y the position where the save appears in the game Load Screen).

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
you will have to rename the save file, example 123456_1-1-LT1.save, right click on it, rename and take away 123456_, making it 1-1-LT1.save

monda2013

Dec 21, 2018
There are no water pipes in the local store in the christmas version in android or im the only one getting this problem? Are there any fix for this?

Jan 15, 2018
since maxall no longer maxes out stats n all
anybody know of a cheat to get corruption maxed out on current main characters
i am redoing the corruption process anyways, it'll just save me the time

passerbyR34

just wanted to passing by, end up staying anyway
Donor
Oct 29, 2018
There are no water pipes in the local store in the christmas version in android or im the only one getting this problem? Are there any fix for this?
Why i can't find and buy item "Steel Pipes water"?
Just wondering, but are u guys updated to the latest version?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Well, either use the hotfix for v0.4.0 or simply update to v0.4.1 :D

Reactions: The Humble Dude

Modninjaz

Dec 28, 2017
For the Red Witch, it says i need to buy another erotic book for her to continue her progression, but i can't buy that book for some reason. Maybe i accidently skipped a scene or something?

passerbyR34

just wanted to passing by, end up staying anyway
Donor
Oct 29, 2018
since maxall no longer maxes out stats n all
anybody know of a cheat to get corruption maxed out on current main characters
i am redoing the corruption process anyways, it'll just save me the time
There no change at all with the maxall, tho
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

@F.Lord thanks for the additional orgy, man
that was awesome :LOL:

4.30 star(s) 109 Votes