passerbyR34

just wanted to passing by, end up staying anyway
Donor
Oct 29, 2018
I am still incomplete. Sorry if it already got asked but do you know how to unlock the image of airi no 24 and also momoko no 4 and 18?
Yep, it's got asked already, pretty much a FAQ :LOL:
Apparently those 3 are connected, a chained events or whatever u wanna called it

To put it simply :
- Corrupt both Airi and Momoko up to....I dunno, prolly >50% each
- During afternoon go to Momoko's room and take a peek (unlock Momoko #4)
- Keep it going with Momoko inside her room (unlock Momoko #18)
- Keep it going with Momoko until Airi entering the room and decide to join the fun (unlock Airi #24)

ps : if there's no Airi's follow up scene (#24), try it again with Airi's corruption higher than Momoko's

Grumpy Lad

Dec 27, 2018
Yep, it's got asked already, pretty much a FAQ :LOL:
Apparently those 3 are connected, a chained events or whatever u wanna called it

To put it simply :
- Corrupt both Airi and Momoko up to....I dunno, prolly >50% each
- During afternoon go to Momoko's room and take a peek (unlock Momoko #4)
- Keep it going with Momoko inside her room (unlock Momoko #18)
- Keep it going with Momoko until Airi entering the room and decide to join the fun (unlock Airi #24)

ps : if there's no Airi's follow up scene (#24), try it again with Airi's corruption higher than Momoko's
Thank you I will try doing that. Its good to see you are really active in this thread!

Reactions: passerbyR34

passerbyR34

Donor
Oct 29, 2018
Lol. Sorry one more question how to play dinner event with nami?
Keep progress the main story for becoming a soldier > wait until Nami visit the MC's house for informing the news > wait another few days until Airi ask MC to invite Nami for the dinner > go to Nami's house in the evening to invite her

ps : Nami won't accept the invitation during her day off, so basically u need to invite her after she come home from work at the castle

Grumpy Lad

Dec 27, 2018
Keep progress the main story for becoming a soldier > wait until Nami visit the MC's house for informing the news > wait another few days until Airi ask MC to invite Nami for the dinner > go to Nami's house in the evening to invite her

ps : Nami won't accept the invitation during her day off, so basically u need to invite her after she come home from work at the castle
Thank you! I will give it a try soon.

Reactions: passerbyR34

passerbyR34

Donor
Oct 29, 2018
That reminds me about momoko, after finishing red witch with your amazing help @passerbyR34 her 6th pic is locked and her 15th pic is locked, any ideas how to unlock them? Many thanks.
Np, mate, it just happen that I'm still remembering my playthrough due spending too much time on this game :LOL:

Momoko's #6 could be easily triggered by go to bathroom at night, approach her, and then leave
While her #15 is a bit tricky since we need Momoko to be alone in the living room during evening time
The only way I could remember for triggering this scene was during Training With Airi quest, since Airi will always standing by at the Town Park in the evening as long the 2nd day training still unfinished

So, if by any chance ur Momoko's #15 still locked while u already done the Training With Airi quest.....well, u need to ask the lord of this game, literally, @F.Lord :D

Sonic93XXX

Sep 24, 2018
While her #15 is a bit tricky since we need Momoko to be alone in the living room during evening time
The only way I could remember for triggering this scene was during Training With Airi quest, since Airi will always standing by at the Town Park in the evening as long the 2nd day training still unfinished

So, if by any chance ur Momoko's #15 still locked while u already done the Training With Airi quest.....well, u need to ask the lord of this game, literally, @F.Lord :D
If you already did Airi's training then you have to go to the Dining room then call her. Once she's in the room leave to return to the living room and Momoko will be alone.

Modninjaz

Dec 28, 2017
Thank you guys, managed to get them both! All thats missing now is Airi #3 and i forgot to mention momoko #19, then im finally fully completed :D

Reactions: F.Lord

Mafujin

Dec 12, 2018
Does anybody have the screenshot of the new Christmas cum party event? I've completed the last game update but sadly i uninstall it already.

Sonic93XXX

Sep 24, 2018
Thank you guys, managed to get them both! All thats missing now is Airi #3 and i forgot to mention momoko #19, then im finally fully completed :D
For Airi #3, on the weekend peek on her room at Early Morning.
For Momoko #19 (it's the first one of the last line?) you need to peek when she's in the bathroom at night. Then jerk off loudly (may need to also jerk off quietly for it to unlock).

Does anybody have the screenshot of the new Christmas cum party event? I've completed the last game update but sadly i uninstall it already.

Reactions: F.Lord

passerbyR34

Donor
Oct 29, 2018
If you already did Airi's training then you have to go to the Dining room then call her. Once she's in the room leave to return to the living room and Momoko will be alone.
Thanks! :D
Didn't even crossed my mind since I've always done momoko #15 during training and never leave the dining room after calling airi :roflmao:

Reactions: The Humble Dude

Sonic93XXX

Sep 24, 2018
How to unlock Ruriko #2 ???
You might have missed that one unless you start over since you only have two chances for the games current version (as far as I know).
To unlock you must absorb magic from the Red Witch while Ruriko has her clothes on. If you absorb magic when she's naked (picked the option to take off Ruriko's clothes before) the scene won't unlock on the book.

4.30 star(s) 109 Votes