AMUR48

Jun 24, 2018
V.0.9.0B Change-logs:

++ System & Contents Update:
- Added more than 900 new render images.
- Added more animation videos.
- Added more nice music, and sound effects.
- Added/Improved bunch of Magic Notes messages for better life quality!
- Added Auto, Skip, Back (Q-Save, Q-Load on Android) Buttons.
- Added replay button for Taka's murdering case (For someone who missed bath scene).
- Updated Yasuko's lover page unlock condition and page message.
- Updated Ruriko's lover page unlock condition.
- Now character's name info will be updated when you learned their name (Work on most of the characters.)
- Now you can learn the Waitress's name after Drunk in the Bar 4 times.
- Now I gave more time to each scene music.
- Re-worked some of the previous version scene background music.
- Re-ordered some of the previous version scene sequences.
- Re-rendered Airi & Momoko corruption faces on 10%, 20%, 30%, 40% (Old players can see them as well)
- Re-rendered Chizue morning storefront image.
- Re-rendered Waitress images at Bar midnight.
- Re-rendered Extra work at Yasuko's Mine.
- Re-rendered Yasue events to match up with Yasuko's new story.
- Revamped Yasuko's story. - Castle Front and storefront now have night time images. - Fixed corruption level doesn't increase for the Waitress.
- Fixed minor bugs.

++ Events Update:
Some said it's a spoiler so I will sum this update up.
- This update focuses on the MC soldier path, which means you're going to see some of the familiar characters and a lot of new face characters who're going to join in the world.
- A lot of nice and touchy moments with your friends and family.
- It's also a big update for Yasuko's storyline.
And as always, I want this game to make you feel happy.
With love and respect, F. Lord.

++ Book of Memory Update:
- Airi: +8 memory.
- Nami: +1 memories.
- Yasuko & Yasue: +16 memories.
- Dark Fairy: +1 memory.
- Chizue's Bar: +1 memory.
- Taka: +1 memory.
- Special Events: +2 memory.

- Update estimate playtime (V.0.8.1-V.0.9.0): ~4~6 hours.
- Start from beginning estimate playtime: ~20 hours.

aa850303aa

Oct 27, 2017
I know it's a pirate forum and I'm part of it, but please consider waiting at least a few days to share the link of patrons, sharing when it's a big developer is fine because the losses are "low" but F.Lord unfortunately still doesn't get that support he deserves, at least wait a week more, it's not so hard, I know it's a great game, it's one of my favorites but I think he deserves at least that we respect the wait even if its only at the beginning, when he gets thousands of followers, which I know he will have, then yes, to share :WeSmart:
I come from Taiwan and I speak few english.
The picture under this sentence ¡Let' s promote the willingness to help and share with a LIKE!
is it a game or a video? It get up my interest LOL.
Good to know more about it.
Thank you very much!!!

airze

Feb 8, 2018
The picture under this sentence ¡Let' s promote the willingness to help and share with a LIKE!
Thank you very much!!!
I believe thats a fan made h-gif from a anime

PierrotSol

Sep 15, 2017
I know it's a pirate forum and I'm part of it, but please consider waiting at least a few days to share the link of patrons, sharing when it's a big developer is fine because the losses are "low" but F.Lord unfortunately still doesn't get that support he deserves, at least wait a week more, it's not so hard, I know it's a great game, it's one of my favorites but I think he deserves at least that we respect the wait even if its only at the beginning, when he gets thousands of followers, which I know he will have, then yes, to share :WeSmart:
With all due respect other pirate sites are already sharing the file, don't see a reason why this one in particular should follow some code of conduct and hold itself back.

PokeIssau

Fan of girls with average tits.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
Thank you very much!!!
Its an anime called Boku no Hero Academia, left = Tsuyu Asui - right = Ochaco Uraraka

With all due respect other pirate sites are already sharing the file, don't see a reason why this one in particular should follow some code of conduct and hold itself back.
Quite true mate, even if it is only a thought, it is necessary to consent a little. I follow him practically from the day one who posted the game in the forum and although he strives with his game never gets that "impulse" in terms of support, I know it will not happen and there is little left to filter but hey, at least I'll try.

4.30 star(s) 109 Votes