3.40 star(s) 5 Votes

Limita

Oct 5, 2019
if I already used humanity will I have to create a new save to be able to get scene 27?

amgwtfover

Aug 11, 2017
This might be the most unresponsive, cheese or die BECAUSE it's so unplayable technically game I've ever played.
And with all the low-effort H platformers out there, that really says alot, people give this guy money?

Bedead

Jan 4, 2018
Real good art real garbage gameplay. A lot of devs that make games like this really don't seem to understand what actually makes the good ones fun. This one is definitely one of the worst offenders on that front.

MadMan691337

Jan 21, 2020
For people that say that this game is hard, I thought so too at the beginning but then I realized that you can stand 2 blocks away from the enemy and hit them without you getting hit back. It takes some time to perfection but I managed to clear the game without getting hit once. except for traps

Last edited:
Reactions: Beats9821

YabenoHkmr

Jun 6, 2018
I don't understand why everyone said this is hard. You can save pretty much anytime anywhere and enemies (including boss) will not attack you at all if you stay still. Use roll if you want to reposition yourself. I pretty much do a half naked run after the first clear onward because it's just that easy thanks to the bug lol

zapzero

Jul 19, 2021
I'd never thought I'd see a place named "The temple of the Phallus God" yet here we are.
Well if you are into Phalluses, I have news for you, there's a and a few penis festivals in different parts of Japan.

What I'm saying is East Asia takes their dick jokes very hard and seriously.

Reactions: Beats9821

YabenoHkmr

Jun 6, 2018
My save with 100% gallery and items. Currently at 0 humanity in order to trigger a scene so be careful of dying against mob if you don't want to lose all of the items.

Flame Stone = extra damage against plant and undead, including the 1st boss but excluding the 3rd boss.
Lightning Stone = extra damage to wolf and slug, including the 2nd boss.
Dark Stone = extra damage to 3rd boss.

Magician spirit = +50% on ATK and DEF
Soldier spirit = deals extra 3x15% of your damage. Also, it isn't mentioned but there's probably ATK buff too because normal atk deals more damage than magician spirit.
Missionary spirit = HP regen. Not maxed yet

Equipping a spirit will disable continue (use humanity) when you died to a mob so be careful.

DrakeWasHere2

Jun 8, 2017

Goog game from the same author
Sex Angel Ariel does have a translation, my dude. Go to the fapforfun link the dude earlier in this thread posted.
Thanks.

Yea, I haven't checked that link. I actual found it earlier through google search (anime sharing sex angel ariel) on anime-sharing by fapforfun, so I am assuming it probably is the same. Which ran perfectly fine for me in translation and gameplay. I was actually going to reference that, but ya'll already beat me to it providing another source.

So anyone looking for it can give either two a go. Though Sex Angel Ariel is bit more grind heavy to get her lewd stats up and well, some you still have to grind out for story reasons as well.

Joe Brass

Nov 20, 2017
I don't know how to roll. I thought it said just to press R but it's not working. Help please?
[Edit]: It said W....

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 5 Votes