3.40 star(s) 5 Votes

Count_Chocula

Jul 20, 2017
Laggy unresponsive gameplay, can't bring items back even when you are between areas, poorly integrated H-content. This is easily sugarstar's worst game, what a shame.

BlackElite

Sep 18, 2018
While everyone is busy with new games I still build my village in their old harvest moon-like game...
But honestly, the game isn't that hard... Except the beginning where I still don't know the mechanic... until, yeah like what everyone said, I discovered the positioning gimmick and things become quite easy
And the CG quality is indeed good...

BlackElite

Sep 18, 2018
Wow, Sugar Star with another Game.
Well but of course. 2 of their game got adapted to animation after all.
Looks like they got inspired by "Sinistar" game there. Thank God only the model, not the guro...
Wait, what games that got the animation? I dwell too long on game section and almost never checked any animations that appeared in this year

virio

Jan 17, 2021
Wait, what games that got the animation? I dwell too long on game section and almost never checked any animations that appeared in this year
probably knight of erin by majin petit, sugar star previous two game.

and branded azel by black train. i think it was join project by sugar star.

Reactions: BlackElite

Noctum28

Nov 11, 2018
I feel like they had plans for this to go in steam but steam said no that's why it has EN and CN translation built in the game
Valve has actually said "yes" as the game has now become available on Steam:

Apr 23, 2018
I was lied to, this isn't a Roguelike
This is just a janky 2D Soulslike, unfortunately a bit too janky to be good but not enough to be unplayable
I'm guessing that the "roguelike" element that the dev put in is just the random drops but that's hardly enough for it to make the game a roguelike

Reactions: glicko

bucefala

Sep 1, 2020
If you want to play this game, just play Juuyoku no Jousai, the Fortress of Carnal Lust, as it is everything this game wants to be without the grey ambiance and darksoul resemblance. Had so much fun even without any focus on story just because of howfun it was to fight and explore, which is polar opposite to this. The bad part is just that the ending is bland, but I guess that was impossible to avoid

3.40 star(s) 5 Votes