Apr 19, 2020
I see that this one has got a couple of updates already so are there any sex scenes with FMC involving others or its a slow burn like APM ?

xert13

Sep 24, 2023
I see that this one has got a couple of updates already so are there any sex scenes with FMC involving others or its a slow burn like APM ?
It's been a slow burn mostly for the wife. Not sure how much further this VN is going. Dev posted a sob story on his site about money woes. Next update is really small he said as a result. So, most likely will be abandoned after that if I had to guess. That'd be a shame.

Reactions: _Thomas_Shelby_

peperonni31

Jan 1, 2023
It's been a slow burn mostly for the wife. Not sure how much further this VN is going. Dev posted a sob story on his site about money woes. Next update is really small he said as a result. So, most likely will be abandoned after that if I had to guess. That'd be a shame.
this game has some great potential but my guess is that dev's communication to us is weak which causes less patreon numbers. He can advertise his game more by just communication more. People comment on other topics about the games they love. I find many games I support just like that.

xert13

Sep 24, 2023
this game has some great potential but my guess is that dev's communication to us is weak which causes less patreon numbers. He can advertise his game more by just communication more. People comment on other topics about the games they love. I find many games I support just like that.
Yeah, I thought the game rather novel and keeps you guessing. It definitely was unique in approach. Hope Dev figures it out.

Jul 21, 2021
I wonder if the tier ratio is well balanced.
I was a suscriber for 2$/month. I never pay more than 5$ on a monthly basis. I may drop 10$ ine month for something big (on games i don’t suscribe monthly).i prefer to be a patreon for several games without too much expectation than beung sour about delivery time and games evolutions or pause.

But in this case, what is the point of paying 24$ a year to have the game a month after its realease and when its already available for free on pirate site?

This game could have a large audience, it ain’t too niche and the girl is gorgeous, game is well made.
but a first paywall at 15$ that delays all the other tiers… i am not so sure…

4.00 star(s) 25 Votes