• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

atrebor68

Engaged Member
Aug 26, 2020
you know you cant trust a hobo with your phone, should have just taken a naked selfie with him, once you let him hold your phone you know its as good as gone, sucks cause i didnt even want to play the path, i wanted her to do the 3rd task at the bar, but its not ready yet, should be pretty wild though
View attachment 3802701 :love:
What an opportunity lost!
Developing the local bar option would have been much more intriguing!!
This developers' kink (East Europe?) ofr hobos is really incomprehensible.
Among other things, she seems to appreciate the class environments, she has to photograph her pussy naked (maybe open ...) on a nice stool at the bar, drinking from a glass, maybe from the bartender ... mmmm ...
Come on, who has never asked the wife to sit without panties in a bar? It is one of the first games between couples !

Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

BjornAke

Jul 28, 2019
Without having played it yet, my first reaction to the pictures are "overly exaggerated skin details and duck faces does not make me want to play it", but given that it's supposedly a story leaning to the darker side and some tasty dark fettishes i might give it a try anyway.

Obhik2001

Mar 18, 2024
The next update.

Howdy people! As I mentioned in my previous devlog, I have more on my mind, so consider this post a continuation of the previous one.

So, what have I been doing after the release of Part 5? First, I took a 2-3 day break because release months are always stressful. After that, I started working on the script. I wrote some parts of the bar path for the third task and also rendered them. For this update, I'm not writing the whole script at once; instead, I'm writing some parts and then rendering them before continuing with the script.

Scriptwriting and rendering took up only a small part of my time. The majority of my time was consumed by coding. I've been remaking the smartphone from scratch, making it bigger, and adding more content to it. Many of you complained about the smartphone being too small and hard to read, so I gathered some courage and started working on it. It's a LOT of work, believe me, and coding for the smartphone is complicated as well. I don't think it will be ready by the next update because I've prioritized rendering now, but I'll try my best to make it presentable at least.

What are my plans for the next update? Well, to be honest, I'm a bit confused. I'm torn between making it the biggest Darker update yet or creating an update with around 500 renders like the others and releasing it. For this, I'll run a poll soon. Initially, my plan was to target 1000 renders and settle for at least 800. No less. This will take the same time as the other Darker updates did. Anyway, we'll see what the poll decides.

Besides this, I have more polls in mind, like dress selection, whether patrons are interested in wallpapers, optional fetish selection, and some other stuff. One by one, I'll put up the polls, so make sure to vote for your choice.

If you have any other suggestions or wish to see something in the game (I can't promise it'll happen), leave a comment or message me directly on any platform if you're shy. Now that I have a powerful device, render times are basically zero. As I'm writing this post, the rendering is happening in the background. So, I can make more content for my beloved supporters, which wasn't possible before.

That's all for today. Back to work! ️

peperonni31

Jan 1, 2023
The next update.

Howdy people! As I mentioned in my previous devlog, I have more on my mind, so consider this post a continuation of the previous one.

So, what have I been doing after the release of Part 5? First, I took a 2-3 day break because release months are always stressful. After that, I started working on the script. I wrote some parts of the bar path for the third task and also rendered them. For this update, I'm not writing the whole script at once; instead, I'm writing some parts and then rendering them before continuing with the script.

Scriptwriting and rendering took up only a small part of my time. The majority of my time was consumed by coding. I've been remaking the smartphone from scratch, making it bigger, and adding more content to it. Many of you complained about the smartphone being too small and hard to read, so I gathered some courage and started working on it. It's a LOT of work, believe me, and coding for the smartphone is complicated as well. I don't think it will be ready by the next update because I've prioritized rendering now, but I'll try my best to make it presentable at least.

What are my plans for the next update? Well, to be honest, I'm a bit confused. I'm torn between making it the biggest Darker update yet or creating an update with around 500 renders like the others and releasing it. For this, I'll run a poll soon. Initially, my plan was to target 1000 renders and settle for at least 800. No less. This will take the same time as the other Darker updates did. Anyway, we'll see what the poll decides.

Besides this, I have more polls in mind, like dress selection, whether patrons are interested in wallpapers, optional fetish selection, and some other stuff. One by one, I'll put up the polls, so make sure to vote for your choice.

If you have any other suggestions or wish to see something in the game (I can't promise it'll happen), leave a comment or message me directly on any platform if you're shy. Now that I have a powerful device, render times are basically zero. As I'm writing this post, the rendering is happening in the background. So, I can make more content for my beloved supporters, which wasn't possible before.

That's all for today. Back to work! ️
good to see he is not giving up but I hope next update won't be as shitty as this one

kurosx

Oct 1, 2017
The dev has written in one of his last postings on Patreon and SS, that he has just purchased new hardware that is significantly shortening rendering times. So it doesn't seem, at least for the moment, that he will give up.

Obhik2001

Mar 18, 2024
you want me to explain, ok, the graphics are horrible, a protagonist with the color of a vampire, non-existent audio, but let's move on to the real tragedy, the plot, a husband who lends his wife to his boss, a rich boss who could have anyone, and accepts this stupid game, the DEv wants us to believe in a story of mafia, power and money, but it's nothing more than a bet on how to destroy the reputation of this wife, all ridiculous, I'll give you my wife, make her a street whore, while I go to Dubai to have fun, as well as the area where they go, they are under the power of others, the husband is planning the funeral or the divorce with such simplicity, this is the game, a husband who wants to do all the evil in the world to this woman, what a plot is it, hahahah
Dude don't play the game as simple as that.
We liked the game. We will play.
Thank u.

Dodzh

Apr 7, 2021
you want me to explain, ok, the graphics are horrible, a protagonist with the color of a vampire, non-existent audio, but let's move on to the real tragedy, the plot, a husband who lends his wife to his boss, a rich boss who could have anyone, and accepts this stupid game, the DEv wants us to believe in a story of mafia, power and money, but it's nothing more than a bet on how to destroy the reputation of this wife, all ridiculous, I'll give you my wife, make her a street whore, while I go to Dubai to have fun, as well as the area where they go, they are under the power of others, the husband is planning the funeral or the divorce with such simplicity, this is the game, a husband who wants to do all the evil in the world to this woman, what a plot is it, hahahah
Looking at your history here; all you have been doing is trashing and attacking every single game you have come into contact with.

Last edited:
Reactions: Saint Blackmoor

Obhik2001

Mar 18, 2024
Previous Poll Results.

Hola friends,
It's been a week since I put up the poll for the content size of the next Darker update. More than 70 people voted across all platforms, and that's awesome. I don't think more people will participate, so I'm ending the poll now and announcing the results.
Out of 100%, 65-70% voted for a larger update with a longer wait. Since the majority prefers this, I'll go with that strategy.
Right now, I'm in the process of rendering and have almost finished the bar path of the 3rd task, which was previously locked. It's likely longer than the alley path and includes choices as well. After that, I'll proceed with the script.
So when will the new update be released? Well, I'm aiming for 1000 renders and will settle for at least 800 if time runs out. Rendering will take two months (July and August), and other tasks will take an additional 10-15 days. So the new update will most likely be available in the first half of September, probably around the 16th. That's all I can say right now; things can change during development, so take everything with a grain of salt. Nothing is fixed.
Soon, I'll be posting the dress poll and some other important polls, so make sure to vote for your choice.
That's all for now ️ Back to work.

Reactions: palyanchp
4.10 star(s) 28 Votes