Collection Others Darkest Sex Dungeon [Red Hook Studios]

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Artemissu

Sep 17, 2021
It's a shame that all sex mods for Darkest Dungeon are purely cosmetic. I'd kill for a Darkest Dungeon game that was as moddable as Skyrim or Starbound is

Reactions: Vitklim

bar00

Jul 17, 2021
ok as a person who doesn't know anything about this modpack, why is necesary all the 27gb of mods? i see some of the files and seems like there are many npcs or other stuff skins, textures, etc that are repeated, like with alts, why? isn't supppouse that you have to manually change it by hand? why then upload all togheter? my not make a list of mods xDDDD.

or does this dude find a way out to change npcs png in-game? because i don't see any purpouse to put thousands of mods that won't be reflected on the game.

Vitklim

Feb 22, 2018
ok as a person who doesn't know anything about this modpack, why is necesary all the 27gb of mods? i see some of the files and seems like there are many npcs or other stuff skins, textures, etc that are repeated, like with alts, why? isn't supppouse that you have to manually change it by hand? why then upload all togheter? my not make a list of mods xDDDD.

or does this dude find a way out to change npcs png in-game? because i don't see any purpouse to put thousands of mods that won't be reflected on the game.
The majority of the 27 gigabytes is the game itself with all its DLCs. The mods take up 4-6 gigabytes at most. This modpack is designed for people who aren't savvy in installing or pirating mods/games themselves.
The heaviest mods are the all skin mod, which contains a ton of skins for basic classes, and the loading screen replacer mods, as well as the video hentai mod, for obvious reasons. The tons of different NPC replacer mods weigh basically nothing, and are there so you can pick whichever one you like most.

No, there is no way so adjust the replacers in-game, but you can just go back out to the menu and do so easily.
I'm not the one who made the modpack, so I didn't change anything from the original upload which vanished, aside from reuploading it upon request.

ASliceOfLoaf

Sep 14, 2020
Hiya, can you reupload again please? Thanks!

Actually while I'm here, does Lustiest Lair Expanded work with this pack? I'm thinking of combining the pack (with some of the laggier stuff disabled), Lustiest Lair Expanded, and as many other good mods as I can find without overlapping. I know you made a list earlier and I'll likely use those too, but do you have any other recommendations? Any problems I should look out for/mods to disable when combining this pack with Lair?
Thanks again!

Last edited:

Vitklim

Feb 22, 2018
Hiya, can you reupload again please? Thanks!

Actually while I'm here, does Lustiest Lair Expanded work with this pack? I'm thinking of combining the pack (with some of the laggier stuff disabled), Lustiest Lair Expanded, and as many other good mods as I can find without overlapping. I know you made a list earlier and I'll likely use those too, but do you have any other recommendations? Any problems I should look out for/mods to disable when combining this pack with Lair?
Thanks again!
Link:

...Ok, I just learned that Lustiest Lair exists, and wow have I missed out on a bunch it seems.
Ok, as far as this pack goes, it has skin replacers, loading screen replacers, cutscene replacers, sexy art for events, a really old version of Darkest Desire (replaces some common camping skills, doesn't play nice with some other mods), a few low-quality sexy enemy mods (ignore those and use newer ones), Sexy Fallen Hero (can run into enemy parties of basegame classes with sexy skins. Really heavy to run, and not balanced early game, but it can be made to work), and a few NPC replacers.

I would recommend scrapping the skin replacers in this one and using Xelsword's stuff, it's the best I've found so far. Loading screen replacers and cutscene video replacers I recommend keeping, haven't seen anything better than those. Sexy art for events is your call, I'm not certain what Lustiest Lair actually changes, so it may be redundant. Darkest Desire I would recommend not even touching. Sexy enemy mods in this pack suck, just use the others on Nexus. Sexy Fallen Hero I summarized above, you can run it, but be very careful, and it might not be worth it. NPC replacers in this pack are kinda basic, and I recommend finding your own, again, Xelsword I believe made a good number of them.

Most of the stuff in this modpack shouldn't conflict with Lustiest Lair as far as I understand it. Other general modding advice from me is earlier in this thread, it still stands. I do thank you for bringing Lustiest Lair to my attention though, I really should check Nexus more often, huh.

khohol

Apr 6, 2021
Link:

...Ok, I just learned that Lustiest Lair exists, and wow have I missed out on a bunch it seems.
Ok, as far as this pack goes, it has skin replacers, loading screen replacers, cutscene replacers, sexy art for events, a really old version of Darkest Desire (replaces some common camping skills, doesn't play nice with some other mods), a few low-quality sexy enemy mods (ignore those and use newer ones), Sexy Fallen Hero (can run into enemy parties of basegame classes with sexy skins. Really heavy to run, and not balanced early game, but it can be made to work), and a few NPC replacers.

I would recommend scrapping the skin replacers in this one and using Xelsword's stuff, it's the best I've found so far. Loading screen replacers and cutscene video replacers I recommend keeping, haven't seen anything better than those. Sexy art for events is your call, I'm not certain what Lustiest Lair actually changes, so it may be redundant. Darkest Desire I would recommend not even touching. Sexy enemy mods in this pack suck, just use the others on Nexus. Sexy Fallen Hero I summarized above, you can run it, but be very careful, and it might not be worth it. NPC replacers in this pack are kinda basic, and I recommend finding your own, again, Xelsword I believe made a good number of them.

Most of the stuff in this modpack shouldn't conflict with Lustiest Lair as far as I understand it. Other general modding advice from me is earlier in this thread, it still stands. I do thank you for bringing Lustiest Lair to my attention though, I really should check Nexus more often, huh.
Mind doing another reupload? Just stumbled upon this and really wanna try it, thx for keeping this thread alive♥

Last edited:

Jhon1009

Sep 9, 2018

Uploading the second half now, will be fully up in a few hours.
What is the difference between your link and the one posted in this thread? Is there any new NSFW content or any improvements?
I'm sorry by the way but this is the first time I've seen this thread. ;)

Vitklim

Feb 22, 2018
What is the difference between your link and the one posted in this thread? Is there any new NSFW content or any improvements?
I'm sorry by the way but this is the first time I've seen this thread. ;)
The actual content is the exact same.
Half of the original links are dead, and the ones left have a slower download speed than GoFile. Which is why I decided to help out by doing regular reuploads.

Reactions: Jhon1009

Jhon1009

Sep 9, 2018
The actual content is the exact same.
Half of the original links are dead, and the ones left have a slower download speed than GoFile. Which is why I decided to help out by doing regular reuploads.
In that case, thank you very much for uploading the link.:)(y)

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote