Collection Others Darkest Sex Dungeon [Red Hook Studios]

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Vitklim

Feb 22, 2018
Brother, may i ask does this game has bdsm element?
Not really. The only relevant thing I can think of are the background and loading screen replacers, but those are a) a very small part of the game, so doesn't qualify imo, and b) backgrounds aren't even in this pack, and the loading screen replacers are just cg rips of artists that can be easily found online.
So basically, no.

Reactions: medassin

medassin

Apr 5, 2018
Not really. The only relevant thing I can think of are the background and loading screen replacers, but those are a) a very small part of the game, so doesn't qualify imo, and b) backgrounds aren't even in this pack, and the loading screen replacers are just cg rips of artists that can be easily found online.
So basically, no.
Thank your infos. Then i want ask does this game has any lewd or bdsm items, like as slave clother, tentacle clother, sex toys, chain, rope, harness... that we can equip to character?

Vitklim

Feb 22, 2018
Thank your infos. Then i want ask does this game has any lewd or bdsm items, like as slave clother, tentacle clother, sex toys, chain, rope, harness... that we can equip to character?
Short answer is no. This is a modpack for a regular game after all, so you might find visual replacers for the item icons, but that's it.

Vitklim

Feb 22, 2018
Why is it that they download the file all the time? And sorry for the bother, but could you upload it again?
If you mean what I think you mean, basically GoFile has a limit on how long a file can be hosted with a free account so that their servers don't get overloaded and they have a proper revenue stream. Makes sense, but I'm not prepared to pay for it, so this is the easier solution, and their download speed is very good, hence why I primarily use them.
Also, link:

Reactions: ReisLouter

GC_96

Aug 29, 2023
Please Help!Which mods do I need to activate for the game to work? After loading the game it just crashes.

Vitklim

Feb 22, 2018
Please Help!Which mods do I need to activate for the game to work? After loading the game it just crashes.
You really should have a read of what the mods do then.
Anyway, only one of the inventory size mods is needed, obviously. Only one loading screen replacer. For NPC replacers, once again, only pick one and don't enable the rest.
Sexy Fallen Hero is probably the most complex mod in that pack, and as such most prone to crashing, try disabling that one, at least initially.
Also, it might be a good idea to do the intro mission without mods, then quit out to the menu once you reach the Hamlet, enable all the mods you want, then load back in. None of them require a completely new game to function, and this helped me avoid bugs in the past, though with different mod packs.

K1997

Nov 18, 2021
All links are dead, can someone reupload them, please?

Edit: I found the Final Version: 25688 in one link with size 27 GB, and it is working fine

1693550407016.png

Last edited:

Vitklim

Feb 22, 2018
All links are dead, can someone reupload them, please?
The official links have been dead for a while, I'm basically the one guy maintaining the thread these days. If you still need the files, do let me know and I will reupload everything on GoFile and link it here.

Lolololoquendo7009

Nov 28, 2022
Los enlaces oficiales han estado inactivos por un tiempo, básicamente soy yo el único que mantiene el hilo estos días. Si aún necesita los archivos, hágamelo saber y volveré a cargar todo en GoFile y lo vincularé aquí.
[/CITA]
Disculpe amigo, ¿puede volver a registrar los archivos?

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote