Collection Others Darkest Sex Dungeon [Red Hook Studios]

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Vitklim

Feb 22, 2018
I'm downloading the entire game by your torrent link, it's the latest version of the mod, isn't?
The torrent is working?
The latest one uploaded here. As for the torrent, it may be defunct, or I have missed some things.
Try this one, tell me if it works.

Lay Filho

Jul 5, 2017
Almost certainly yes. I will try uploading the whole archive to gofile instead and post the link here once it's done.
Problem is, it's 26 gigs total.

Edit: Link now up and functional
Thanks, by the time you were preparing this link I was downloading some parts from Mixdrop. I just need 5 more parts :D

MiliMeter

Feb 5, 2019
Almost certainly yes. I will try uploading the whole archive to gofile instead and post the link here once it's done.
Problem is, it's 26 gigs total.

Edit: Link now up and functional
Sorry, file does not exist.

adriangm30

Feb 1, 2018
Not sure why the files went down, here's a full reupload.
Took a while.
Brother, one question, are the mods up to date (do you have the latest mods?) The community continues to release very good mods, such as black reliquary

Vitklim

Feb 22, 2018
Brother, one question, are the mods up to date (do you have the latest mods?) The community continues to release very good mods, such as black reliquary
No. This collection of mods is from years ago, and the main draw of it is the presence of loading screen replacers, hentai video replacers, and the fact that it has a bunch of trinket, gameplay and class mods packaged in.
Basically, it's for people who don't want to dig too deeply into modding the game themselves or who need specific h-mods which can't be easily found on Nexus or Workshop.

The collection itself is not being kept up to date, and my advice therefore would be to add stuff from workshop and nexusmods at your own discretion. It's what I do anyway, and I think I've linked to other h-mods in the thread above.
I just happened to have the entire collection left over when the original links went down, so I decided to help out maintain the thread :).

Reactions: adriangm30

Vitklim

Feb 22, 2018
Files are fucking gone again despite people downloading them regularly enough.
Honestly, GoFile is great when it comes to downloading, but hosting shit for free isn't very viable.
Whatever, if anyone wants me to put it back up, reply to this with a request, and I'll reupload the archives again.

MiliMeter

Feb 5, 2019
Files are fucking gone again despite people downloading them regularly enough.
Honestly, GoFile is great when it comes to downloading, but hosting shit for free isn't very viable.
Whatever, if anyone wants me to put it back up, reply to this with a request, and I'll reupload the archives again.
can you please re-upload it again? thank you in advance.

Miffymcmiffin

Dec 30, 2020
Done.
Hate to bother you my good man but can you please upload it again. or at the very least upload the lamia skin file contained in the mod pack. I've tried looking for skin for that class anywhere(with eyes).

Vitklim

Feb 22, 2018
Hate to bother you my good man but can you please upload it again. or at the very least upload the lamia skin file contained in the mod pack. I've tried looking for skin for that class anywhere(with eyes).
I've just gone back to check the modpack and I'm pretty sure all the lamia variations do not have eyes. Just a bunch of different color schemes.
The only mods which make use of the class are the base lamia class mod itself, and sexy fallen hero, but that one has even less variations when it comes to skins. So I'm pretty sure whatever you're looking for, it's not in this modpack.

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote