Collection Video Darklust Collection [2020-03-28] [Darklust]

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes

dadodo

Nov 2, 2019
[UPDATE]

Hello everyone ! So, as I told you, I'm coming back to you to update you and clarify a little more... And at the end of the post, what is "my" opinion of all of this.

For the "FULL BETA CLIP (1 hour preview)" posted 29 May, there is written:

Full HD
-5GB
-62:00 min.

+First 5 minutes with sound and dialogues
+Improved part 3 (extra scenes, motion blur, renewed scenes, fixed bugs )
+Full ultimate Ending (part4)
+No Watermark

View attachment 736878

What is true and what we really have in the video :

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

For the last update of Darklust, posted 24 Jun:

"Just a reminder +New infos

Don't forget to connect your profile to Discord to see more content. If you have any questions, write it in the comments :)

+A LGD BETA PREVIEW is coming in a few days,
The release date of the Final Version will be announced a few days later.

+A few clippings and Test-scenes will be uploaded for the rest of the supporters as a preview.

And at this point I deeply apologize for the delay. The size of the project (over 1 hour) pushes me to the limit, I guess I underestimated it a little. But it will be worth the wait. I promise you :)

ps: I see a lot of hope in my future, since the number of supporters has increased again in the last few days we will be able to avoid my bankruptcy. I'm now certain that this will not be the end.

Many thanks to everyone who supports me so generously.

You save me from sinking <3 <3 <3 <3"

View attachment 736879

So what i think of all of that (it's "my" opinion so don't blame me):

More than 2 years to make a remastered and not a remake of the part 3, a part 4 (not finished) with only 15min of video and all the while keep making people pay for that work it's just shameful! You have lot of other creators who makes excellent work, give often some update of their works or their future project and you don't have to wait two years. If he'd stop making people pay while he was doing nothing (or other things) I could understand, but there I find no excuses. So continue to support him or stop, it's your choice. I just wanted to clarify things and provide concrete evidence.

I hope I have answered your questions, I will keep you update if I learn new things. :)

*I will watch the video in depth (giggles) to see if I didn't miss anything and I will edit if necessary*
please share the beta

Reactions: qwerty1492
Sep 30, 2018
There is no release date for the moment same for :
"+A LGD BETA PREVIEW is coming in a few days,
The release date of the Final Version will be announced a few days later. " posted 24 Jun and we are the 21 Jul and still nothing (giggles) but people who know how Darklust do thing already know the date and him it's a little problem... I will don't share the beta video because i have a little respect for him and mostly his work although I don't really approve of his methods. But maybe someone share the video soon, who know. like a say before i tell you if i see some update. :)

yumyymm

Jun 9, 2019
More than 2 years to make a remastered and not a remake of the part 3, a part 4 (not finished) with only 15min of video and all the while keep making people pay for that work it's just shameful!
OK, so it's really just 15 minutes of actual new material. Weak. Thanks for the info.

Kokabiel65

Sep 29, 2019
I would be interested to know how much money he has made with patreon and subscribestar since the project was announced (TBOTTR 4). I wonder if there is a way to find out? transparency people, I demand transparency

qwerty1492

Jul 29, 2019
Im more interesting when we finaly get this fkng video or parts of it. DL can continue to feed his patrons with cool storys how its hard to make vid and it'll be for a few days of next month, but we should to get it.

bumsteadt

Jan 10, 2019
if you go onto his discord it shows you what tier people are on. For example there are 28 people on hell tier which cost 20$. There are 7 people on legendary tier which is 40-50$. He's making almost a thousand dollars a month.

Reactions: 098890 and atpgmt 8

qwerty1492

Jul 29, 2019
"I see a lot of hope in my future, since the number of supporters has increased again" (c)

And here's the future I see (imho): after he finally releases this video (completely with sound, not chunks in 5 minutes), a lot of people will unsubscribe from him, because no one in their right mind will wait the next few years until the next release and eat promises. How many times has it already promised and postponed the release? If someone likes that they are milked - their right, for me DL ended as sfm artist. Sad but true, his greedy and lazy are ruined high level.

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes