Collection Video Darklust Collection [2020-03-28] [Darklust]

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes

Miki82zm

Aug 1, 2020
Is the beta 2.0 1 hr of the same footage as from the link on this page or is the 1 hr a mixture of 3 and 4 plus the 21 or so minutes of the final I’m confused

Reactions: Tyturrrr

Midn8fun12

Jan 24, 2020
So are we actually just waiting for a compilation of the available scenes that are now out for free? And DL is just being delayed because of audio? Seriously. The dialogue is not that complicated. How the hell would it take half a year to finish all of those shit?

Midn8fun12

Jan 24, 2020
Can anyone confirm here that the final version has no new clips. And its just a compilation of the free clips that is being circulated right now.

punhetas

Nov 2, 2016
One thing that i don't understand is why he has soo many ass kissers in his Discord ! like, you cant even ask the artist u support how's the movies without those guys round you up it's just disgusting
I remember a similar situation:
A couple of years ago there was a flash game called breeding season that was ranking about $35000 a month delivering less every month.
Any time someone mentioned the slow pace anywhere, a loud group of supporters would crucify that person.
Stockholm syndrome, people prefer to believe they are not being fooled that grasp reality, so they play along.
As for breeding season, the dev was spending money courting a girl and buying her shit like a piano instead of actually doing anything for the game.
It crashes and burned hard, and guess what, there where still people defending him in the end...

Reactions: lizardaxe

morphisiusz

Dec 19, 2017
Today is August 30, and "it will be before summer" (c)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
But he did not say which summer which year. You're already sitting here a bit. You know that everything he says turns out to be a lie.All animations and animation errors have been made. The product is ready. He stuck on the sound of everyone's characters, for an unknown how long period of time. Now for the next few months he will be wondering which music to insert. Because metal music does not suit him. The last thing he mentioned was that he still has a long list of closing credits to make with thanks from people who support him

Reactions: Cutiepie3

liquid ashes

Apr 4, 2020
But he did not say which summer which year. You're already sitting here a bit. You know that everything he says turns out to be a lie.All animations and animation errors have been made. The product is ready. He stuck on the sound of everyone's characters, for an unknown how long period of time. Now for the next few months he will be wondering which music to insert. Because metal music does not suit him. The last thing he mentioned was that he still has a long list of closing credits to make with thanks from people who support him
Do those who support him pay money every month? I'm not familiar with DL's "supporting" system

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes