Darklust The Borders of the Tomb Raider (fatal end)

Status
Not open for further replies.

morphisiusz

Dec 19, 2017
Several short videos and one longer. The first 6 minutes of Ultimate End and a few seconds of clips. Note: there is no sound in the clips, only music because it has not been created yet. I recommend turning off the sound.

The story begins as soon as the "Fatal end" version is over:

@
Jjjkk

The author himself does not know when he will release his work. He doesn't give a date because he changes the date all the time.

Last edited:

qwerty1492

Jul 29, 2019
Several short videos and one longer. The first 6 minutes of Ultimate End and a few seconds of clips. Note: there is no sound in the clips, only music because it has not been created yet. I recommend turning off the sound.

@
Jjjkk

The author himself does not know when he will release his work. He doesn't give a date because he changes the date all the time.
Awesome. Thank you very much!

Noon saibot

Aug 23, 2019

@
Jjjkk

Are these clips new or old because if the clips are old no thanks sick of the bushit and waiting.

morphisiusz

Dec 19, 2017
Are these clips new or old because if the clips are old no thanks sick of the bushit and waiting.
Honestly, I don't know, he sent it to all subscribers. I am not up to date myself and I have had enough of him. I pay him for 14 months without receiving the final product

@
Noon saibot
"They are old clips over a year now I'm mad we getting something today or not? "

You'll be more pissed because I don't think he'll share anything today. The ground under his feet burns and he either sits in the basement and ends quickly or he will ignore everyone and disappear.

P.S. I found his last post
Last Post.jpg

Last edited:

Noon saibot

Aug 23, 2019
Honestly, I don't know, he sent it to all subscribers. I am not up to date myself and I have had enough of him. I pay him for 14 months without receiving the final product

@
Noon saibot
"They are old clips over a year now I'm mad we getting something today or not? "

You'll be more pissed because I don't think he'll share anything today. The ground under his feet burns and he either sits in the basement and ends quickly or he will ignore everyone and disappear.

P.S. I found his last post
View attachment 535628
98 % to 60 % he was lying the whole time?????

Reactions: Strongestslaughter

Kitkatk

Jan 22, 2020

@
Jjjkk

You are the most awesome person ever!

Noon saibot

Aug 23, 2019

Found this scene so damn hot, attempted to add Lara's voice.
Not bad you edit that yourself sounds like darklust did but I disagree with the music maybe light dramatic music then when shit gets real ( like death ) then the music picks up with her screams and stuff. Also where did you get this and is there more?

landa666

Feb 1, 2020
Not bad you edit that yourself sounds like darklust did but I disagree with the music maybe light dramatic music then when shit gets real ( like death ) then the music picks up with her screams and stuff. Also where did you get this and is there more?

Well I kept the music because it sounded kinda empty without it.

Got the clip from the links on this thread, just edited a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.