Darklust The Borders of the Tomb Raider (fatal end)

Status
Not open for further replies.

morphisiusz

Dec 19, 2017
So it seems to me that the release is about april or later
Part of what you wrote may be true. End of January only for subscribers. Public version as you described. The truth is that until it leaks, no one will see before. It is comforting that on discord Darklust confirmed - "Even the ultimate ending will be available to everyone later. This remark is important because rumors are spreading again that Ultimate Ending is for only for $ 50 supporters".

morphisiusz

Dec 19, 2017
After 3 weeks not answering on the Discord, he made a short animation available
And one picturies: More information on his official Twiter. Release date still unknown

Last edited:

morphisiusz

Dec 19, 2017
Just assuming those are going to be the last up coming gifs also assuming he won't spoil the death scene because on sfm is hard to remove body parts I recommend dramatically break bones and stuff if that's the case.
Not last. Here I have one but it is very low resolution There will be more (according to rumors) but at shorter intervals

Noon saibot

Aug 23, 2019
Share a bit more, but the resolution is like the old days in 1990 screen resolution 640x480 :C :C
Wow that looks amazing any idea on the update from darklust what's taking so long because on Twitter it seems people are getting sick of waiting anything on discord?

morphisiusz

Dec 19, 2017
Wow that looks amazing any idea on the update from darklust what's taking so long because on Twitter it seems people are getting sick of waiting anything on discord?
I have no idea when it will release the full version. For now, it only provides short animations and in ridiculously low resolutions. And the very reason why it creates so long also I can't understand. As a reminder, the project announcement was in December 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.