Darklust The Borders of the Tomb Raider (fatal end)

Status
Not open for further replies.

morphisiusz

Dec 19, 2017
hi guys,
anybody can reshare the multiple version in HQ pls ?
I have only this:
TBOTTR 3 (fatal end):
TBOTTR 3 (dark end):
TBOTTR 3 (bad end)

TBOTTR 2:
TBOTTR 1:

Last edited:

qwerty1492

Jul 29, 2019
Guys, I have not good news.
Yeah it’s not done yet, I’m working on the very last scenes, so the next preview update will be the last one.
Can’t say when, not easy to create a good ending for a project that big
When will the video be released is unknown, maybe in next year.
Fuck, I was sure that it will be ready at Xmas, or will be announcement for December 31 (epic finish of year), but it's still unknown!

monarch92

Sep 12, 2017
I have only this:
TBOTTR 3 (fatal end):
TBOTTR 3 (dark end):
TBOTTR 3 (bad end)

TBOTTR 2:
TBOTTR 1:
Thank's man ! You rock !

I try to get it without streaming ^^

Bigblow69

Dec 25, 2019
yeah I just check his twitter, he released the ultimate ending to the borders of the tomb raider yesterday, xmas day

morphisiusz

Dec 19, 2017
yeah I just check his twitter, he released the ultimate ending to the borders of the tomb raider yesterday, xmas day

Here is official twitter
Discord:
The premiere has not yet taken place someone has deceived you

Reactions: TophatLovingDruid

bumsteadt

Jan 10, 2019
I think the titles are confusing everyone. The hell ending for part 3 is the one SUPPOSEDLY being publicly released, not the ultimate ending. The ultimate ending, where Lara dies is almost finished but has not been released yet.

Reactions: 69Spartan117

qwerty1492

Jul 29, 2019
Fuck it. A whole year to wait for End, and eventually get the trailer (made from fragments of past parts, wtf) and the inscription "сoming soon". Yes, it will come out, maybe next month, maybe in next six months, while receiving the consolations that the work is underway "on the last parts" or "the very last". Fuck this. I'm out.

Reactions: Kokabiel65

morphisiusz

Dec 19, 2017
I know waiting is very frustrating. Considering that more than a year has passed since the first announcement. But you have to be patient instead of challenging each other. And from what I see most of the material was just "qwerty1492" sent for which I am grateful.

Reactions: Kokabiel65

RedShark23

Nov 22, 2019
I understand all the frustration and I also get sad about the delay. I don't want to say that I'm better than anyone but I paid the highest scale to get better and different material as quickly as possible and this last video of parts of everything I already have was pretty sad.
The only thing that was new in this last release was the sound, which is already working, so I have faith that it will be finished soon

roarg

Apr 3, 2018
Hm.. So is there any stuff similar to this out there? I know animo kind of ticks some boxes.

morphisiusz

Dec 19, 2017
Hm.. So is there any stuff similar to this out there? I know animo kind of ticks some boxes.
With lara I have not found anything like darklust so far. There were several unfinished projects one game here but it didn't even come out with an alpha version. Some don't create because of copyright concerns. See yourself here "Goons Raid Her" game has potential and is nice done although I warn you it is not so brutal and bloody, but it has a nice story. Maybe you'll like it

Reactions: Mikeš63

Kokabiel65

Sep 29, 2019
Status update
The last scenes are taking shape more and more, Unfortunately I can't announce a release date yet.

The first screenshots of the ending-sequences come in a few days, Ideas and wishes for an end are welcome. I like to be inspired. dl_grin

Status
Not open for further replies.