Silvar0Aim

Nov 21, 2021
a few glitches ive discovered during the pure hero route.

1. you can do the guild hall quest before meeting the queen which in of itself might not be a glitch but after you get to talk to this maid lady but it seems she is someone we are already supposed to have met? or perhaps something else is going on there.. but either way the interaction happens when you leave the building and your character walks back towards the building into the door way.

2. unsure if we were supposed to be able to do the church training before meeting the queen but you can but doing so after your done meeting the queen you the library lady tells you to go to church and well.. cant do anything..

3. this one is important but after your done training with the guard for some reason your able to walk through walls and lose almost all collision meaning you cant interact with anyone.

4. also im not sure why but i was only able to get the mc photo to load once after that its a place holder image.

Reactions: harold

Nobles

Apr 15, 2022
Dam, know I know why there was an option to skip at the start. Wondering around oin the first floor like im getting nowhere.. Its be what, almost 30 mins right now. Just found a jewel room and told im only allow one of them.. yet thres 8 jewels and I have fucking idea what they are even for.

Im giving it a little more time until my patients runs out. What colour jewel is it ?

*edit* yeah I give yup. theres nowhere for me to go.. im just walking around in circles at this point. No fucking idea what the gems doo, the red one makes me sick walking with it, the black one I cant see shit. So I gave it one more try and something happened when I had the YELLOW GEM. So you pretty much had to random guess and be in the right spot. Already feel like I wasted so much pointless time. I had been to that hole in the wall thousands of times and never could activate it.

Last edited:

harold

Game Developer
May 20, 2017
a few glitches ive discovered during the pure hero route.

1. you can do the guild hall quest before meeting the queen which in of itself might not be a glitch but after you get to talk to this maid lady but it seems she is someone we are already supposed to have met? or perhaps something else is going on there.. but either way the interaction happens when you leave the building and your character walks back towards the building into the door way.

2. unsure if we were supposed to be able to do the church training before meeting the queen but you can but doing so after your done meeting the queen you the library lady tells you to go to church and well.. cant do anything..

3. this one is important but after your done training with the guard for some reason your able to walk through walls and lose almost all collision meaning you cant interact with anyone.

4. also im not sure why but i was only able to get the mc photo to load once after that its a place holder image.
Thanks for this! I'll take a look at it and fix these by the weekend

harold

Game Developer
May 20, 2017
Dam, know I know why there was an option to skip at the start. Wondering around oin the first floor like im getting nowhere.. Its be what, almost 30 mins right now. Just found a jewel room and told im only allow one of them.. yet thres 8 jewels and I have fucking idea what they are even for.

Im giving it a little more time until my patients runs out. What colour jewel is it ?

*edit* yeah I give yup. theres nowhere for me to go.. im just walking around in circles at this point. No fucking idea what the gems doo, the red one makes me sick walking with it, the black one I cant see shit. So I gave it one more try and something happened when I had the YELLOW GEM. So you pretty much had to random guess and be in the right spot. Already feel like I wasted so much pointless time. I had been to that hole in the wall thousands of times and never could activate it.
There are some hints about what colour to choose in the notes Merrin gives you, I'll try to change those so they're more obvious.

Silvar0Aim

Nov 21, 2021
so on the pure route will there be characters that could begin to corrupt the mc? like females sent to make the mc fall? or will the corruption only be ntr on the other girls?

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes