Silvar0Aim

Nov 21, 2021
a few glitches ive discovered during the pure hero route.

1. you can do the guild hall quest before meeting the queen which in of itself might not be a glitch but after you get to talk to this maid lady but it seems she is someone we are already supposed to have met? or perhaps something else is going on there.. but either way the interaction happens when you leave the building and your character walks back towards the building into the door way.

2. unsure if we were supposed to be able to do the church training before meeting the queen but you can but doing so after your done meeting the queen you the library lady tells you to go to church and well.. cant do anything..

3. this one is important but after your done training with the guard for some reason your able to walk through walls and lose almost all collision meaning you cant interact with anyone.

4. also im not sure why but i was only able to get the mc photo to load once after that its a place holder image.

Reactions: harold

Nobles

Apr 15, 2022
Dam, know I know why there was an option to skip at the start. Wondering around oin the first floor like im getting nowhere.. Its be what, almost 30 mins right now. Just found a jewel room and told im only allow one of them.. yet thres 8 jewels and I have fucking idea what they are even for.

Im giving it a little more time until my patients runs out. What colour jewel is it ?

*edit* yeah I give yup. theres nowhere for me to go.. im just walking around in circles at this point. No fucking idea what the gems doo, the red one makes me sick walking with it, the black one I cant see shit. So I gave it one more try and something happened when I had the YELLOW GEM. So you pretty much had to random guess and be in the right spot. Already feel like I wasted so much pointless time. I had been to that hole in the wall thousands of times and never could activate it.

Last edited:

harold

Game Developer
May 20, 2017

1. you can do the guild hall quest before meeting the queen which in of itself might not be a glitch but after you get to talk to this maid lady but it seems she is someone we are already supposed to have met? or perhaps something else is going on there.. but either way the interaction happens when you leave the building and your character walks back towards the building into the door way.

2. unsure if we were supposed to be able to do the church training before meeting the queen but you can but doing so after your done meeting the queen you the library lady tells you to go to church and well.. cant do anything..

3. this one is important but after your done training with the guard for some reason your able to walk through walls and lose almost all collision meaning you cant interact with anyone.

4. also im not sure why but i was only able to get the mc photo to load once after that its a place holder image.
Thanks for this! I'll take a look at it and fix these by the weekend

harold

Game Developer
May 20, 2017
Dam, know I know why there was an option to skip at the start. Wondering around oin the first floor like im getting nowhere.. Its be what, almost 30 mins right now. Just found a jewel room and told im only allow one of them.. yet thres 8 jewels and I have fucking idea what they are even for.

Im giving it a little more time until my patients runs out. What colour jewel is it ?

*edit* yeah I give yup. theres nowhere for me to go.. im just walking around in circles at this point. No fucking idea what the gems doo, the red one makes me sick walking with it, the black one I cant see shit. So I gave it one more try and something happened when I had the YELLOW GEM. So you pretty much had to random guess and be in the right spot. Already feel like I wasted so much pointless time. I had been to that hole in the wall thousands of times and never could activate it.
There are some hints about what colour to choose in the notes Merrin gives you, I'll try to change those so they're more obvious.

Reactions: Nobles

harold

Game Developer
May 20, 2017
Is mind control exclusive to the evil/succubus route?
You don't get mind control powers in the pure route, but later on you'll see other characters using mind control and corruption to oppose you, so it's not all fun and roses.

Silvar0Aim

Nov 21, 2021
so on the pure route will there be characters that could begin to corrupt the mc? like females sent to make the mc fall? or will the corruption only be ntr on the other girls?

harold

Game Developer
May 20, 2017
so on the pure route will there be characters that could begin to corrupt the mc? like females sent to make the mc fall? or will the corruption only be ntr on the other girls?
There will be characters who are corrupted and will fight and/or undermine the MC, some more openly than others. If NTR is enabled you could lose your girls to corruption. If NTR is disabled (or if you make the right choices when it's enabled), those who are corrupted won't be love interests.

nigurandayoSmokey

Feb 17, 2020
Hi there is a weird bug on the corruption route where everytime you exit the inn Lliorr's scene starts playing (the one where she is out shopping and you stumble on to her and she is sad cause she saw you and trine) even though I've already corrupted her

So far I've just been fast traveling trying to avoid it triggering

Last edited:
Reactions: harold and NogSAAS

Razef

Nov 25, 2019
Hi there is a weird bug on the corruption route where everytime you exit the inn Lliorr's scene starts playing (the one where she is out shopping and you stumble on to her and she is sad cause she saw you and trine) even though I've already corrupted her

Did you get the hotfix? I had the same problem when I came out of the inn but that fixed it for me at least.

Silvar0Aim

Nov 21, 2021
There will be characters who are corrupted and will fight and/or undermine the MC, some more openly than others. If NTR is enabled you could lose your girls to corruption. If NTR is disabled (or if you make the right choices when it's enabled), those who are corrupted won't be love interests.
so there wont be any corrupted already characters like other succubi sent just to mess with the mc and try to corrupt them to do dark stuff that will help the main bad girl?

harold

Game Developer
May 20, 2017

Newest hotfix forces that event to not run again, just extract and overwrite the old data files and it'll be good to go.

harold

Game Developer
May 20, 2017

Think I got all of those now! Also added a debug item that switches the route back to the correct route. I still appreciate the updates cause I'd rather it be a last resort, but at least now there's a quick fix so everyone can continue playing instead of waiting for a hotpatch!

DarkAlexander808

Jun 19, 2024
Ok I'm pretty early in the game so I'll only be basi g this off speculation, I believe this game has an unreasonable amount of potential, despite it's flaws it seems to be shaping up to be a story with numerous branching paths. However, the mc at least from where I am lacks depth and does kind of put me off, I know it is much much harder to make an mc have depth than it is to make other characters but if he/she was written to be more responsive that would be great. (Side note for a corruption/evil route if they're lacking in depth and emotion it can fit as perhaps the argument of them being sociopathic can be made) The game play itself is well paced but some pieces are confusing though I don't think enough to put people off. That's my opinion from what I've played I know it was long but that's so far I'll update this later after I've completed it. From this point though my hopes for the future is a story that develops itself, enveloping the player in their own decisions and giving each choice a subtle or readily apparent meaning, if there is a pure and Corruption route that are you "Good" and "Evil" routes but perhaps within them depending on your choices their could be subsets inside said routes (Though for a solo dev that would be a ton of work, sorry for the long comment but I truly hope this game flourishes)

• Red Heart
3.80 star(s) 4 Votes