Collection VN Others Completed Date a Live: Rio Reincarnation [v1.00.01] [Idea Factory, Compile Heart & Sting]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

り乇ᄊの刀 ズノ刀ム 尺ム刀ᄃ乇

ᄃ乇刀丂の尺乇り
Donor
Mar 8, 2017
0.jpg

Overview:
Based on the popular light novel series from Fujimi Fantasia Bunko, which inspired three anime adaptations, DATE A LIVE, DATE A LIVE II, DATE A LIVE III, and the anime movie Gekijoban DATE A LIVE: Mayuri Judgement, the story of DATE A LIVE begins thirty years after a series of large disasters, known as spacequakes, that were caused by the appearance of mysterious entities known as Spirits.

These unstoppable forces wreak havoc until Shido Itsuka, an average high school student, encounters one such being and learns that he alone possesses the ability to seal away a Spirit's powers.

Now Shido is determined to save the world, and the Spirits, with the power of love!​

Thread Updated: 2019-08-04
Release Date: 2019-07-29
Developer: Idea Factory, Compile Heart & Sting
Censored: No (No sexual content)
Version: 1.00.01
Language: English, Japanese, Chinese
Voices: Japanese
VNDB:
Store:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

System Requirements:

DOWNLOAD
Win (Full): - - - -

PARTS
Win Part 1: - - -
Win Part 2: - - -

OTHERS

Thank you Twistty

6.jpg 7.jpg 9.jpg 10.jpg 11.jpg 12.jpg 13.jpg 14.jpg 15.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

vitamin433

May 11, 2018
My last "novel" from "idea factory" and "compile heart" was "H.D.Neptunia" games. Now it's just a VN based on "date alive"???

SHUTUPANDTAKEMYEVERYTHING

Reactions: felinegod

sven0567

Apr 10, 2018
I remember watching an episode of this anime like years back, but not really getting into it. Do you need to have watched the anime, or are there prequels to this one? Because if it's good, I'm definitely gonna give it a try, looks really good at least.
(Also white haired waifu)

Reactions: HunterSeeker

DarkMiros

Feb 2, 2018
This is the first thing I've ever said on this site. I only wish to say... TAKE MY MONEY.
I bought it when it came out and must say it is worth the money (at least for me). It is not a short one though, 70~100 hours if you don't click through it, can be a negative point for some people.

Reactions: tsukiouji

Pravitas

Game Developer
Aug 13, 2016
I bought it when it came out and must say it is worth the money (at least for me). It is not a short one though, 70~100 hours if you don't click through it, can be a negative point for some people.
I think the biggest issue is the requirement of watching the anime/reading the novel. There are 20 volumes of the novel and 3 seasons of anime.

From what I've understood, you need to watch Season 1 of anime, then play through Rinne Utopia, then watch Season 2 of anime, then play Arusu Install. Not sure where Rio Reincarnation joins in.

Gonna try reading the novel first, maybe check out the anime, then mess around with the novel, if I like it.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote