BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
d6a27977f328e872cb42862040c8c524.gif

Overview:
In Date an Otter, you'll get to meet and eventually romance Lillie, the titular otter!
You'll get to meet Lillie soon enough. For now, you'll get to know Ally in this demo! She'll be your best friend and voice of reason in the final game.
If you'd like to meet Lillie right away​

Thread Updated: 2024-03-09
Release Date: 2021-01-01
Developer: Sour Lemonade - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.0
Language: English
Other Games: Date a Mink - Ghost Love [v1.0] - A Night with a Bat Girl [v1.0]
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -
Mac: - - -
Android: - - -
Art Pack & OST: - - -

37ea568c6e018b958fcbdcd757c5da14.png d6a27977f328e872cb42862040c8c524.gif 06ecef3f641db23f88ebb1825554cee0.png tgI4Yh.png 89b5ca5109ccd9a0941beeb8322aeff2.png

Last edited by a moderator:

GuyInDogSuit

Aug 12, 2017
Aaw the dev isn't the uploader unfortunately. I just wanted to say that I'm not into furrys but I definitely like the artstyle.

Maybe someday I will look into it just because of the artstyle.

Cheers
Same, not a furry fan but the art style is rather adorable.

Lestev

Dec 26, 2017
To be fair, from the overwiew it seems the titular otter main love interest is not in this build (locked behind patreon instead).
So the character in the screenshot might actually be a cat like you're all saying. She has slitted eyes anyway.
Strange to not show the selling point of the game in the demo though.

ArcCero

Oct 15, 2018
Let me precursor this by saying I haven't played any of the other games developed by the person/people who developed this one, but aside from the art style, which is already super cute, I really the fact that (at least this part) is written from the perspective of someone who isn't MC. And it isn't just some idiot girl/guy who's thirsting after MC's penis just because they happen to have a penis. Ally seems to want to form a real connection with the player, which is rarely done well. Despite the name of the actual game and supposed "proper" romantic interest, I hope there's a way to actually be with Ally in the final product and not just in a way that's like a one off sex stint to let her have closer over her feelings, or god forbid, another tired as fuck cliche three some that happens just because two women "love" the same dude/dudette. Regardless, I'll be looking forward to the actual game. Good luck, devdudes.

Reactions: TestUsername23