NinjaHanzo

Aug 18, 2020
I had to format my pc, and somehow now i cant open the game. (It says: You cant launch this app

Am i missing something?

Crosaith.

Nov 18, 2017
Yea... this is just messy and confusing af. At first I assumed part 1 + main game would include everything, but the 4/5 and 6 update file sizes make me doubt that. Is part 2-3 considered the "main game"? If so, why not just keep the numbering consistent instead?

Deleted member 2755092

Aug 20, 2020
Yea... this is just messy and confusing af. At first I assumed part 1 + main game would include everything, but the 4/5 and 6 update file sizes make me doubt that. Is part 2-3 considered the "main game"? If so, why not just keep the numbering consistent?
I don't know, I've checked the content of the updates, and there are only pictures in it, so well... I don't know how the pictures could be used without updating the actual game's files/text/script. Maybe something's missing in the update files.

*edit* correction there are a few .GDS files hidden in there. So I don't know, maybe we're missing something on how to advance the game, but it's only choices, so I don't know. So far, I haven't seen anything new against the last time I played it :S

Deleted member 2755092

Aug 20, 2020
I've also noticed that one of the "update" has the .GDS files in a subfolder (not where the files are in the main game). Moving them, changed ... absolutely fuck all. No extra progression, no errors either. I'm starting to think the update files are either incomplete, or for the wrong game altogether. One of them would seem to be for fake family (it's got day/night event, a LOT of chloe content that you would only see as playing Chloe, and the "house map" as well). Can someone check if the "updates" listed, are actually correct, because they seem wrong to me.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Gonna hold off on making the torrent for now, from reading your guys comments it seems we need parts 2 & 3 for everything to work correctly.
No point making an ~11gb torrent that doesn't work properly.

Deleted member 2755092

Aug 20, 2020
Gonna hold off on making the torrent for now, from reading your guys comments it seems we need parts 2 & 3 for everything to work correctly.
No point making an ~11gb torrent that doesn't work properly.
More than that, I recon part 6 is actually wrong. It seems to be for fake family from the file's tree. I've checked fake family, and the files are there, but those files did not seem to be there for dating Amy, so I recon someone fucked up on those updates big time:) Same with the pictures, they seem to be Fake family events and not dating amy's.

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
More than that, I recon part 6 is actually wrong. It seems to be for fake family from the file's tree. I've checked fake family, and the files are there, but those files did not seem to be there for dating Amy, so I recon someone fucked up on those updates big time:)
Lol i reverted the update, don't kill the uploader please (this was shared)

Deleted member 2755092

Aug 20, 2020
I was only stating what I've found so far :)

As far as I can tell, part 3 is missing, and the part 4/5 doesn't include any text/script updates but only pictures. As such, I don't see how the game would be able to do anything with that. Maybe GDS Can clarify on this point? I mean technically, he could have written the code already, and if the pictures are present, it triggers, but that'd be rather unusual. As such, I do not know how the game would be able to have the update going, unless it's only a picture quality update maybe?

• Wow
Reactions: gamarexx

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
I was only stating what I've found so far :)

As far as I can tell, part 3 is missing, and the part 4/5 doesn't include any text/script updates but only pictures. As such, I don't see how the game would be able to do anything with that. Maybe GDS Can clarify on this point? I mean technically, he could have written the code already, and if the pictures are present, it triggers, but that'd be rather unusual. As such, I do not know how the game would be able to have the update going, unless it's only a picture quality update maybe?
probably Fake Family

Deleted member 2755092

Aug 20, 2020
Yep, I can confirm the files are identical, mystery solved :D

Guess I know what I'll be playing today... since I got the update installed now, might as well do a new game and enjoy the higher quality sluts :D

• Haha
Reactions: gamarexx
3.80 star(s) 16 Votes