Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
WOW! Storm trooper hottie.
What library do you go to?
Mine just has shelves of dusty books.lol
My Daz 3D Library is the place to go...

FYI, the outfit can be found here. It comes with a helmet too, but I like Dee's face more than the helmet...

Reactions: RustyV

Thanos247

Devourer of Worlds
Donor
Jun 11, 2017
My Daz 3D Library is the place to go...

FYI, the outfit can be found here. It comes with a helmet too, but I like Dee's face more than the helmet...
What environment is that, in your render i mean.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
D is great.
Is D kneeing him in the balls?lol

Naked D on a tropical island, basically Fantasy Island re-rebooted.
fantasyisland.jpg

Thanos247

Devourer of Worlds
Donor
Jun 11, 2017
omg its damn hard to use daz.
at least it only took 1½ minute to render.
using a duf from the asset thread and trying to move her around a bit, not easy at all.
my 7th render attempt ever (all tests)

View attachment 324448
Best thing I can suggest; have a vision in mind, then gather the assets you need to make it happen. Or browse through stuff on the Daz store and start to get ideas. Thats the first step to making art; an idea.

Reactions: Ruffuss

Siatin

Sep 8, 2018
using a duf from the asset thread and trying to move her around a bit, not easy at all.

View attachment 324448
She looks great,compact & beautiful and about 146-148 cm tall I'm guessing? Great job, one of the best just Dee I've seen on here.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017

View attachment 324448
Pretty good work.
For me the neck looks to be a bit too long and the legs a bit too thin.
But D is naked so :).

Reactions: Mt78

Thanos247

Devourer of Worlds
Donor
Jun 11, 2017
IMG-1674.jpg

Sup homies. Being a pyromancer again, and this time, I'm trying to get an image where someone gloats right after they fuck shit up. Basically saying, 'this is what happens when you fuck with me.' Since I pretty much know how to make regular images and portraits, I'm practicing shit with effects. Some people's renders look as if the effects were forced and dont' belong (as shown in the one I've attached), so I'm trying to avoid that and make it look as if it does.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
View attachment 324764

Sup homies. Being a pyromancer again, and this time, I'm trying to get an image where someone gloats right after they fuck shit up. Basically saying, 'this is what happens when you fuck with me.' Since I pretty much know how to make regular images and portraits, I'm practicing shit with effects. Some people's renders look as if the effects were forced and dont' belong (as shown in the one I've attached), so I'm trying to avoid that and make it look as if it does.
Nice effects work.

Reactions: Thanos247
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes