• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Fan Art Dating My Daughter: Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
So I finally wrapped up Dee's 'alternate timeline' backstory for my 'unauthorized' crossover fanfic Enthralled. Latest batch of panels are here:

For those that haven't checked out Enthralled yet, click on the banner in my sig, that'll take you to the OP with part 1. I've added a bunch of Part 2 panels in a number of different posts. Part 2 starts here, pauses around post #88/panel 80/81, and continues here:

I'm now focusing on other parts of the Enthralled story, and moving the story forward. Dee ended up with 44 panels being dedicated to her alternate backtory

I've shared a variant of this panel before, but here's a teaser from the latest batch.

Andurin

Apr 28, 2017
That’s an interesting idea and I hope to see it. Most people just stick with sex because they aren’t very creative and it’s a cheap/quick way to get 20 likes. OhWee does some very interesting stuff that makes me say, ‘now that’s original.’

So yeah, I’d love to see more people do stuff other than just fucking and treating Dee like a toilet.
View attachment 331795
Ain't that a bitch. My last render didn't get a single like. I think that's a record low :ROFLMAO: Fuck it, maybe I'm not as good as I thought :unsure:
Mate, this is perhabs the best fan art of Dee ive seen to date. Fucking amazing !

• Love
Reactions: Thanos247

Thanos247

Devourer of Worlds
Donor
Jun 11, 2017
Mate, this is perhabs the best fan art of Dee ive seen to date. Fucking amazing !
Homeboy, worked sucked today (nothing but driving and listening to people complain), but this comment made me feel good. Thank you very much for your kind words.

Reactions: Andurin
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes