5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Like that you included Sophie.
She doesn't seem to get enough exposure. :p
Well the whole figuring out models for Melody thing just got rolling a couple of weeks ago. Give it time!

Hopefully others can come up with options r.e. the other Melody game models. Sophia came together pretty quickly for me once I saw Billie, but similarities to existing 'stock' Daz models for the other characters aren't jumping out at me.

Others have a better eye for such things than I do. I'm still hoping someone figures out Olivia at some point - what I came up with simply isn't close enough IMHO.

I just think that Sophia is cute, along the lines of Jen and Elena cute!
:p

Reactions: RustyV

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Just wondering is there a way to manipulate body proportions with Daz models?
Melody's Sophie looks to be based on the Daz Billie model, could she be made to be bustier with a more "adult" waist line and rounder ass?

Thanos247

Devourer of Worlds
Donor
Jun 11, 2017
Just wondering is there a way to manipulate body proportions with Daz models?
Melody's Sophie looks to be based on the Daz Billie model, could she be made to be bustier with a more "adult" waist line and rounder ass?
There’s a lot of things you can do, it just depends on what model you are using and what specifically you want to do. PM me if you need help so we don’t blow up this forum with tech questions.

Reactions: JJsworld and RustyV

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Thanks guys I'm still trying to figure out an acceptable hardware situation on my limited budget.

Reactions: JJsworld

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
I'm feeling the need to build a penis ship... definitely a WIP here of the ship, needs more work. I need to round out the head and rest of the hull a bit more, and do some more work on the bridge - mainly, adding a basic bridge deck inside to show through the windows, shortening the bridge windows a bit so that the overall scale feels larger, and adding a few strips of windows to the hull.

Anyways, I threw in Silver Surfer Dee just for fun.

VHSPenetrator_DeeSS1_OhWee.jpg

Last edited:

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
The engines kind of look like eye leering at naked D.
But then who wouldn't leer at naked D?

Do photon torpedoes shoot out of the front?

Reactions: JJsworld and OhWee

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
The engines kind of look like eye leering at naked D.
But then who wouldn't leer at naked D?

Do photon torpedoes shoot out of the front?
Just Jizz Torpedoes. As for the design, well you know that them space wormholes are usually closed, so you need to work them a bit to get them to loosen up... that's my theory anyways. Beware of large space transports coming through from the other side though...

Reactions: RustyV

Thanos247

Devourer of Worlds
Donor
Jun 11, 2017
I'm feeling the need to build a penis ship... definitely a WIP here of the ship, needs more work. I need to round out the head and rest of the hull a bit more, and do some more work on the bridge - mainly, adding a basic bridge deck inside to show through the windows, shortening the bridge windows a bit so that the overall scale feels larger, and adding a few strips of windows to the hull.

Anyways, I threw in Silver Surfer Dee just for fun.

View attachment 356379
Minus the sex toy, I really like this. Well done

Reactions: OhWee
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes