Goronthil

Jul 14, 2017
Reactions: swen26 and ZeroBOY

Thanos247

Devourer of Worlds
Donor
Jun 11, 2017
I really like your Elena.
D needs a weapon, she's gonna get diced.
I hope I can get as good as you guys creating renders.
DUde, the lighting came out shitty if you ask me. But Elena really did come out nice here. I think I’ll do a close up so you can see it better.

And fuck that, all I do is click buttons, anyone can do it. Just have to get a picture in your mind before hand on what you want. Find the right angle, then play with the lighting. It’s not rocket science.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
But it is art.
Painting is knowing how to manipulate light and shadow.
It has been said that art is the process of creation, and the resulting tangible product is merely the residue left over from the process.

Hopefully I'll be up and running in the near future. Still learning about the mechanics of the hardware. And with algorithms I won't rinse my paint brushes in my tea by mistake.
I would eventually like to turn my children's book into a graphic novel, with a cameo by D of course.
See daddy explain how he recognizes D while reading a bedtime story. :D

Reactions: Thanos247

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
So Sailor-moon D?
D looks cute with Asian features.
The funny thing is, the ONLY thing I did was change the hairstyle. Interestingly, I think D actually looks more provocative and seductive with said hairstyle. The expression helps too, of course.

I was actually going for a Marie Rose vibe, I added the 'x' thingies above her ears, although you can't really make that out due to the hair being fuzzy like, well hair, and the render dimensions means minor details like that get lost in the shuffle...

As for the outfit, I was going for naughty schoolgirl thing. I did have a closer to Sailor Moon option, but I liked 'cow girl' shirt with the corset under the breasts. The corset is pretty tiny, though, so from the front you can barely see it...

Marie Rose usually wears a tie with her school girl outfit, I went with the choker instead, since the 'source' outfit had the choker. I was working from memory, so if I did it again, I might go with the tie...

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes