Fan Art Dating My Daughter: Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
Very Nice!

2080 super or 2070? What's the rendering time or actually what rig do you have?
View attachment 349170

Finally got me a new GPU. I wanted to test out how much shit my new rig can handle. I know, A LOT of stuff is just off from the hair, to the flash, bullets, and so on. Again, these test are just to see what I can do. Nothing is actually perfected, so ignore the shitty out of place stuff. Its a bigger picture, so you might have to click on it to see it better.

Last edited:
Reactions: Thanos247

Thanos247

Devourer of Worlds
Donor
Jun 11, 2017
Thank you sir. 2080 TI from a 1070. Not sure what the time was. I just clicked render, came back in an hour or so and it was done.

Reactions: CulayTL

JuanDomingo

May 20, 2018
I'm rendering with my notebook and I'm happy about it. I remember the times when a render in 3D Studio for DOS would take me a day, just to find out a weird reflection that I didn't anticipated. Waiting 30 min for a photo-realistic render it's a dream.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
OK WOW!
Bet you can store a LOT of data in D's ample BSUs (Boob Storage Unit).

If copy right laws didn't interfere this would be a great movie poster in the background in DMD.

Any other movie posters you plan to feature D?
Jaws, Barbarella, The Terminator.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ruffuss

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
View attachment 349448

RustyV How does this look compared to the other ones? More like fairy dust than stripper glitter right? I could zoom in to make it look more of the look I want. However the distance I'll be using it, is around this.

God damn I love this new GPU. Total render time was only 2:30, and quality set to 3.
Looks more like magic fairy glitter.
I like the glowy tats on her arms alluding to her using magic.
With D sitting in a pool of water I just hope her magic isn't electrical based. :D

Is D a tiny Pillywiggin or are those giant mushrooms?

Reactions: Thanos247

Thanos247

Devourer of Worlds
Donor
Jun 11, 2017
look nice...
but there are questions:what is this new GPU? only 2:30 - it is in what calculations?what is the size of the scene?
It’s a 2080 Ti instead of the 1070 I used before. I did a similar scene with this environment, Dee and an outfit that took close to an hour. Granted the outfit then was different and had more detail. So even if that adds a few more minutes, it’s still worth it. That was a few months ago, so now I’m at a couple of minutes. Quality set to 3, 16:9 at 1600x900.

Reactions: lexx228 and CulayTL

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
So many meme possibilities...

That is great.
"Houston I have a stiffy."
Moon bunny hotties.
Too bad Mike Collins missed out. ;)
The astro-dog was a nice touch.

Nice work on the LEM.

Reactions: OhWee

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Actually just GIMP
I don't think I've ever thought inside the box.lol
I'm still studying tutorials on creating graphics.

You're the graphic artist.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes