Fan Art Dating My Daughter: Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Thanos247

Devourer of Worlds
Donor
Jun 11, 2017
I'm waiting for the end of the summer,, heard some rumors a new set of rtx 2080/70 will be released
I got news for you homeboy, the new 2070s are out as of last week. They added the word “Super” and are about 15% faster. The 2080 Supers come out later this month and that’s when I’m picking up one. Already got a scene in mind with a lot of detail to see how well it can perform. Yes, Dee will be in it.

Reactions: CulayTL

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
View attachment 347779

Still trying to get the god damn sparkles/glitter correct. Shit's fucking harder then I thought.
Yeah it kind of looks like D is throwing handfuls of popcorn.
D is obviously not a stripper, they're experts in spreading glitter. Usually during a lap dance. When you get home your significant other will demand to know how you got glitter on you.

• Haha
Reactions: Thanos247

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Knowing that there are some people here that has good a eye to identify 3d assets, i was hoping if some of you could go to the Timestamps Fan art thread and help me identify and recreate the character Juliana from Timestamps, Unconditional Love.

Thank you!
A good reference photo to start with would be helpful. I scanned the thread, but since I have no idea who Juliana is, the couple of photos that were labeled weren't 'straight up'/unobstructed standing shots and were at weird angles.

JuanDomingo

May 20, 2018
A good reference photo to start with would be helpful. I scanned the thread, but since I have no idea who Juliana is, the couple of photos that were labeled weren't 'straight up'/unobstructed standing shots and were at weird angles.
Oh, sorry, my bad. I added a reference picture with several angels to my post. Tell me if is good enough. Thanks for your time.

josefwest

Sep 14, 2017
Is there a sex scene render of MC and Elena in missionary position? I have hoped for one in game but it has not happened.

CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
Last edited:

Thanos247

Devourer of Worlds
Donor
Jun 11, 2017
Dee Cyberpunk 2.jpg

Finally got me a new GPU. I wanted to test out how much shit my new rig can handle. I know, A LOT of stuff is just off from the hair, to the flash, bullets, and so on. Again, these test are just to see what I can do. Nothing is actually perfected, so ignore the shitty out of place stuff. Its a bigger picture, so you might have to click on it to see it better.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes