Fan Art Dating My Daughter: Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

polywog

Forum Fanatic
May 19, 2017
It will be a while before I can begin to render.
Right now I'm watching how to videos.
Thanks again guys.
The only problem will be I'm used to tactile contact with my work.lol

D is a great model. She looks good in most poses.
Like Phoebe Cates's notorious topless swimming pool scene in Fast Times.

Reactions: RustyV

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Looks interesting.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Today is the 50th anniversary of the launch of Apollo 11.
D the astronaut, or sexy moon maiden.
I mean if Barbie could be an astronaut...
Or Space Vixen... (repost)

Also, Dee and the gals were trapped on the Moon for a bit, hoping to find a way home...

I'll see what I can do r.e. something more 'moon landing' related though, if I have suitable assets!

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
What if I added an image of Dee every time I wrote on this forum? Then technically, I would be contributing to this page as well as adding my insight to other topics. That way we could have a discussion while following the rules of contributing to this "fanart." :unsure:
Biki and Heels are a GREAT combo!

A touching story about a woman in the wild, studying the habits of the great ape. Or something like that.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hope sequels of this are in the future ;)

Reactions: JJsworld

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
First 4k.. took only 90 minutes yeah.. 8700k + 1080 not the best setup for a render pc is it?
It should be able to hold it's own. Your background, along with the pool, well it looks like there's a lot of detail for the computer to track, so 90 minutes sounds about right at 4K.

You could always pick up another 1080 or better card down the road. Even a 1070 would help reduce the render times, while still packing the 8 GB of VRAM. Assuming that you have a spare PCIe 16 slot in your system that is!

Reactions: CulayTL

Thanos247

Devourer of Worlds
Donor
Jun 11, 2017
not the best setup for a render pc is it?
I mean, the good thing with Dreamlight's products (I recognize what your using), is the render times are a lot shorter because its just a flat image, a water prop and lighting. Plus 8k renders aren't exactly suppose to be quick. Try that shit with clothes and an actual environment. Then you'll have to leave it on for a long ass time :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: CulayTL

Thanos247

Devourer of Worlds
Donor
Jun 11, 2017
What the hell, did we all just have our renders finish within the last 20 minutes.

CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
It should be able to hold it's own. Your background, along with the pool, well it looks like there's a lot of detail for the computer to track, so 90 minutes sounds about right at 4K.

You could always pick up another 1080 or better card down the road. Even a 1070 would help reduce the render times, while still packing the 8 GB of VRAM. Assuming that you have a spare PCIe 16 slot in your system that is!
I'm waiting for the end of the summer,, heard some rumors a new set of rtx 2080/70 will be released or I ll wait another year for a new gpu 3080 or whatever will it be.
I'm mostly using the PC for 1440p gaming

I mean, the good thing with Dreamlight's products (I recognize what your using), is the render times are a lot shorter because its just a flat image, a water prop and lighting. Plus 8k renders aren't exactly suppose to be quick. Try that shit with clothes and an actual environment. Then you'll have to leave it on for a long ass time :ROFLMAO:
I know right!? didn't expected to be short.. at least it didn't lag.

What the hell, did we all just have our renders finish within the last 20 minutes.
She's a star.. damn I hate her but I'm using her a lot..

JuanDomingo

May 20, 2018
Is everyone using a different Dee model or there is a canonical one? I have przewodo's, Testofreak_F95 and Rich's thread instructions models... Each has it's pros and cons. Is there a spot-on version?

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Is everyone using a different Dee model or there is a canonical one? I have przewodo's, Testofreak_F95 and Rich's thread instructions models... Each has it's pros and cons. Is there a spot-on version?

I'm using f95zoneuser463 's version of D, with minor adjustments, mainly to her derriere.

I think it's the closet one, but that's a matter of opinion.

Edit:
Link to f95zoneuser463 's .zip file from the post made in the Art Assets thread here.
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2018/03/91915_DMD_Daughter_FiliaLiljaSkin_V2_modified.zip

Reactions: JuanDomingo

CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
Reactions: JuanDomingo
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes