Fan Art Dating My Daughter: Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

moroccolu

Sep 30, 2019
Mrdots has this picture on one of his websites, and bestiality was once listed as an option in the games menu at patreon. I am guessing he may eventually try to bring it into the game if he gets enough support for it. So, we'll have to see if it is D or one of the other girls who gets a new puppy. And below is a picture I photoshopped as to where I hope the game will eventually go. Notice the leash going to the daughter and the daughter holding a leash going to the dog while she is wearing cat ears and a cat tail butt plug. If I knew how to use Daz3d I would be creating some fun scenes with D. I hope to be posting some more fan art soon. I love this thread and all the great art people make.

Reactions: socketwrench18

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
ultraHD render, next render will see the appearance of Melody and Spohie, and a duel with DMD girls vs Melody girls.
In this render Melody and Sophie just entered the town, DMD girls are angry

View attachment 413481
Yeeeeee Haaaaaw!!

My Last fan-art for now, i'm back working on my stories for my patreons and MrDots discord server
If you want to see the 3yrs anniversary renders series, come check the Mrdots discord
And don't forget to check my patreon if you like my art and my other thread on the Artwork forum :)

View attachment 415034 View attachment 415037
For more DmD for years to cum!! :p

OUCH!!!

Iceridlah

Game Developer
Jun 19, 2017
There are things that bug me about D. Like her head being too big. Her waist being so small. Her boobs looking more like implants.
An inexperienced teenage girl having a completely hairless pussy. So I made my own version of the character. I didn't want to share her because of being a creator myself I assumed it would appear in poor tastes, but fuck it I'm done anyway. So here she is.

Made her head more proportional. Boobs were shaped side by side using images of an actual 18 year old's natural set. Waist still small but more realistic. Height was raised to 5'2 ish instead of the midget the real D is. Have you ever noticed how super short she is?! Changed her face a little so she looks a little older. Last but not least I gave her some pubes.

Damn I really love that cleavage picture.

myd1.png myd3.png myd4.png mydclothed.png mydpubes.png mydpubes2.png

CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
There are things that bug me about D. Like her head being too big. Her waist being so small. Her boobs looking more like implants.
An inexperienced teenage girl having a completely hairless pussy. So I made my own version of the character. I didn't want to share her because of being a creator myself I assumed it would appear in poor tastes, but fuck it I'm done anyway. So here she is.

Made her head more proportional. Boobs were shaped side by side using images of an actual 18 year old's natural set. Waist still small but more realistic. Height was raised to 5'2 ish instead of the midget the real D is. Have you ever noticed how super short she is?! Changed her face a little so she looks a little older. Last but not least I gave her some pubes.

View attachment 416142 View attachment 416143 View attachment 416144 View attachment 416145 View attachment 416146 View attachment 416148
Nice work there!
I like the body.. she tends to like with the original Dee apart from the boobs but yeah your point about her height and boobs it's 100% true in my POV.
I tried a few different pubic hair assets on her.. but I dunno.. I don't like it how it looks on her.
Anyway.. I like her! Well done!

roadtrip

Sep 1, 2019

View attachment 416142 View attachment 416143 View attachment 416144 View attachment 416145 View attachment 416146 View attachment 416148
It's true that the head is big even make it hard to pair with other character i tried to keep the proportion as close to the original for fan art purpose but like your version too, always treat her breast as implant too, make no sense with the story but big boobs look nice on her lool

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
If you compare DMD D in her hug bear t-shirt to your D.
DMD3.png
Really good work, definitely a different D.
I agree with you D's head is too big for her body and her height is seems abnormally short, but I had a girl about her height that worked for me. She was cute and guys loved her.
Prior to opening my business I worked with teenagers for years IMO your D looks older than 19.
The reason D has a bald pussy is that in her universe no one has pubic hair.

Last edited:

Siatin

Sep 8, 2018
If you compare DMD D in her hug bear t-shirt to your D.
View attachment 416241
Really good work, definitely a different D.
I agree with you D's head is too big for her body and her height is seems abnormally short, but I had a girl about her height that worked for me. She was cute and guys loved her.
Prior to opening my business I worked with teenagers for years IMO your D looks older than 19.
The reason D has a bald pussy is that in her universe no one has pubic hair.
Yeah totally agree with you and sometimes that's the attraction, left for me please!

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018

Good work! But I prefer the original design. I like her better short, bald and very busty instead of only busty. And even though she his her mother's daughter, the facial resemblance is a bit too much for my taste here. BTW - at the picture with her red shirt her legs really need some fixes! They look very twisted.

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
OhWee I know you did some Space 1999 deviations, I wonder if you would fancy doing some Battlestar Galatica (the 1978 TV show) ? I think you used a Viper Mark I somewhere already.

Reactions: OhWee

Iceridlah

Game Developer
Jun 19, 2017
Good work! But I prefer the original design. I like her better short, bald and very busty instead of only busty. And even though she his her mother's daughter, the facial resemblance is a bit too much for my taste here. BTW - at the picture with her red shirt her legs really need some fixes! They look very twisted.
When I made those I was only testing and didn't intend to share them with anyone. Her legs do look twisted but that's a pre-made pose. I usually detest pre-made poses for that very reason. Who really stands like that?!

This is another version of D I made for a project I was calling Flip Side the game was going to be, or at least begin that way, a parody of adult games. Including my own. This D was going to be the protagonist's girlfriend at the beginning. I dialed her head and boob size up so that people would "get it" The male protagonist also had super absurdly long penis.

ParoDee.jpg

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Not to be insulting, but what other games have you done?
I'd like to try playing one.

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
OhWee I know you did some Space 1999 deviations, I wonder if you would fancy doing some Battlestar Galatica (the 1978 TV show) ? I think you used a Viper Mark I somewhere already.
I'd have to see if I could track down the appropriate uniforms. Yes, I do have both versions of the Viper, and the Raiders too I think. The newer Viper version doesn't have landing gear apparently...

I ended up having to 'build' the textures for the Space 1999 uniforms I cobbled together. The Colonial jackets and uniforms are a bit more involved... and I'm not seeing anything at PoserDazFreebies along those lines.

While I'm a fan of both versions, I really liked that they put Isaac Newton back in the driver's seat in the newer series. The newer BSG and Babylon 5 showed us just how awesome Newtonian space combat can be! Galactica 1980 was just plain silly though, and rather underwhelming.

In any case, I have a lot of other things on the plate at the moment, so if I tackle this it'll be a bit.

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
When I made those I was only testing and didn't intend to share them with anyone. Her legs do look twisted but that's a pre-made pose. I usually detest pre-made poses for that very reason. Who really stands like that?!

This is another version of D I made for a project I was calling Flip Side the game was going to be, or at least begin that way, a parody of adult games. Including my own. This D was going to be the protagonist's girlfriend at the beginning. I dialed her head and boob size up so that people would "get it" The male protagonist also had super absurdly long penis.

View attachment 417074
The face is slightly different than the original, but nevertheless: (y)(y)(y)

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes