Fan Art Dating My Daughter: Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

pat11

Jan 1, 2019
You created a great Deo. This would be a great game, a D who kicks ass.
Like the bullet vapor trail effect.
If you think about it (unlike Neo) Deo would have to factor in her boobs when calculating dodging bullets. :D

Do you plan on rendering a D and Ted's excellent adventures or a Dee Wick? :)
yup, i was thinking the same thing about a spy D or anything like that, maybe in one of my future story ;)

Reactions: RustyV

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
BTW are there Dee doll Barbie molesting sex toy accessories? :D
Seriously if you think about it Dee would make a great doll to capture the shorter girl market.

• Love
Reactions: Siatin

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
A Barbie size doll, well a little shorter than Barbie.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Sexy image.
If D is in the rain her bikini looks dry. That being said I'm basing this on her suit not being shiny which of course is not the only indicator of wet.
With D's big boobs I guess the only way for D's feet to get wet when it rains is if she is laying down. :LOL:

pat11

Jan 1, 2019
Sexy image.
If D is in the rain her bikini looks dry. That being said I'm basing this on her suit not being shiny which of course is not the only indicator of wet.
With D's big boobs I guess the only way for D's feet to get wet when it rains is if she is laying down. :LOL:
there are lot of problems i see now, yesterday i was so tired and posted maybe a little bit too fast, if it was now, i would never had posted the render as it is
Hairs, bikini, splashes, few problems on the pose,

CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
Ideea is good.. you can do better than this.. I know you can :LOL:.
They look like meh.. ok let's pose this and gtfo from here.. especially He Who Must Not Be Named..
Nice one!

CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
Yay to the Virgin Killer Sweater!

Those are reversible IRL, although maybe not easily inside of Daz Studio...

Show it to lilflame or Kaleya on renderosity.. maybe you'll get lucky :LOL:
nice outfit btw..

Reactions: OhWee

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
The VK sweater by johngates is pretty good, and free at ShareCG... and looks like the one that pat11 may have used for his Dee action figure.

There's also a VK Sweater for G8F over at Rendo, which isn't free but has a few different textures.

BTW, a bit of nearly useless trivia. You can type sweaterdress (without hunting and pecking) using just your left hand on a standard English Qwerty keyboard.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes