Fan Art Dating My Daughter: Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Your Elena is spot on.
Light and fun, and at least the ice didn't crack.
Half expected to see the kids for Peanuts skating past.
My only critique would be reminding me of winter coming back too soon.

Reactions: pat11

pat11

Jan 1, 2019
Why do you render this sh*t? Where is the old good hardcore?
fan-art is not suposed to be hardcore / nude to be good and with me, you will don't get any hardcore renders on this forum, only in my patreon :p
if you want to see hardcore and complete story from me for free with Dee, Elena, Georgina, go chec the MrDots discord you can see thge Sisters Story there.
But there are lot of Artists that post hardcore fan-art, so...

Thanos247

Devourer of Worlds
Donor
Jun 11, 2017
Why do you render this sh*t? Where is the old good hardcore?
Why do you talk shit? There is stuff here that I don't like, but do what most people do, ignore it and move on. No need to come here with an attitude. If you have something negative to say, PM me, I deal with stuff like that all day at work. Don't come to a fan-art page and start complaining because someone shit in your cereal today.

pat11 Whether I or this individual care for your stuff, a lot of people seem to like it. Keep it up.

CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
Why do you talk shit? There is stuff here that I don't like, but do what most people do, ignore it and move on. No need to come here with an attitude. If you have something negative to say, PM me, I deal with stuff like that all day at work. Don't come to a fan-art page and start complaining because someone shit in your cereal today.

pat11 Whether I or this individual care for your stuff, a lot of people seem to like it. Keep it up.
Can find them everywhere.. even on the upload sections, games, comics, assets where everything it's for free and still barking for no reason.. just learned to ignore non constructive feedback and life goes on.

About pat11 I really like his Dee.. it's really cute but at the same I still like your style or ZeroBOY s style or OhWee and maybe others of course.. everyone it's different and have different point of view on her..

Reactions: OhWee and ZeroBOY
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes