Fan Art Dating My Daughter: Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
Here 3 renders i just made, reference taken from one scene of my favorite movies and actress ;)

View attachment 429504 View attachment 429506 View attachment 429508
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Now that the exclusivity of the MrDots team, 3yrs anniversary is passed i can post it here for you (without text), hope you will like it :)
You will see, it's hard for the girls to blow out the candles especially for Dee lol, and they gave up, as you can see on the last render lol ;)

View attachment 429987 View attachment 429989 View attachment 429990 View attachment 429992
One crossover I'm hoping to see one day!!

pat11

Jan 1, 2019
last render of the "Girl Next door" remade, i was not happy with the necklace, now the new one match perfectelly the one in the movie

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Now that the exclusivity of the MrDots team, 3yrs anniversary is passed i can post it here for you (without text), hope you will like it :)
You will see, it's hard for the girls to blow out the candles especially for Dee lol, and they gave up, as you can see on the last render lol ;)

View attachment 429987 View attachment 429989 View attachment 429990 View attachment 429992
Great crossover.
Very nicely done.
I particularly like how Fi's braids are reacting to her dancing.

Last edited:
Reactions: pat11

pat11

Jan 1, 2019
Theme suggested yesterday morning (like the Girl Next Door) by one of the MrDots Team, so here the First super heroine of the 3 i will make tonight, i will work on Elena and Jennifer after diner, and i will make a short or long story with them on the Mrdots discord

1s.jpg

pat11

Jan 1, 2019
Dee is supergirl, so no more pontytail and with the camera angle you can't see, but the hair and cap are on the back due to the wind, you can't have topmodel hair in the air with all the wind especially above the sea

Reactions: RustyV

UIGL

Mar 6, 2018
Okay okay LAST ONES
Wow! Really great stuff you have done with that girl. I love that sexy character in the original game but this is on a whole different level and she's even sexier doing this lewed kinky stuff. How about you making a whole game with this "innocent" girl taking care of animals like this? LOL

Magixian

Feb 2, 2017
I rarely comment on uploads here in order not to fill up this thread with text instead of actual fanfiction.
But WauW !!
I'm so impressed by this. I think you captured their friendship equal to if not better than the original is doing.
It comes back to the basis of story-telling, show don't tell. And you did just that. You showed their friendship in a short and cute way (y) Love it.

pat11

Jan 1, 2019
I rarely comment on uploads here in order not to fill up this thread with text instead of actual fanfiction.
But WauW !!
I'm so impressed by this. I think you captured their friendship equal to if not better than the original is doing.
It comes back to the basis of story-telling, show don't tell. And you did just that. You showed their friendship in a short and cute way (y) Love it.
In all my stories or my simple renders, I pay special attention to expressions and poses. Even in the erotic / hard stories, I only put sex scenes when the story and dialogues really justify it, I do not and never do stories or just render to show sex, I'm not interested , if you want fap stories, it will not be with me, my stories are emotional.

That you have seen the particular care taken with expressions and poses, makes me happy ;)

Last edited:

Andurin

Apr 28, 2017
Ive started like... 3 DMD games. Never published them, because i lose interest and start another interest. But if i did a game, beastiality would be very far down on the list.

Reactions: Tihoem

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Great job.
D and Elena make cute psycho sidekicks.
Don't think these two will be going sledding anytime soon.

Reactions: pat11
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes