Fan Art Dating My Daughter: Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Andurin

Apr 28, 2017
So if i were to restart projekt dmd fan game, what kind of story would people like to see? A game like the original, linear point decision based game, a pure straight story based game, were your action does effect the overall game or perhabs a rpg maker game, where you live the life of, with school jobs and events. Based on your choices you progress in events or stop them early.

The reason i suggest rpg, is do to its versatility and I like the open world concept, with alot of side stores - like working at a farm with animals or at a sleazy bar. Working out could be at a gym, a yoga studio and stuff like that.

Is it possible to make a voting pole?

CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
Rpgm vs renpy.. Renpy wins almost every time unless you have a battle system..
Straight story without major choices.
I would suggest to make a few renders 1st, couple of base stories and let us pick from there. It will look more professional and promising then a few words.
And of course open a new topic/thread in the discussion section.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
So if i were to restart projekt dmd fan game, what kind of story would people like to see? A game like the original, linear point decision based game, a pure straight story based game, were your action does effect the overall game or perhabs a rpg maker game, where you live the life of, with school jobs and events. Based on your choices you progress in events or stop them early.

The reason i suggest rpg, is do to its versatility and I like the open world concept, with alot of side stores - like working at a farm with animals or at a sleazy bar. Working out could be at a gym, a yoga studio and stuff like that.

Is it possible to make a voting pole?
One of the problems for devs in creating a world in which there are too many possible tangential scenarios seems to be rendering all of the possible variables.
For an example say you want to give players 3 choices of hair styles for the a character, that means the dev has to create one set of images for every scene with the character for every possible hair style. So a scene with let's say 5 images becomes 15.
Side stories are great but follow Aristotle's Golden Mean, moderation. Too many and you can become swamped.
At least this appears to be a cause of problems for devs. when reading game threads.

Having said that I would like to see you develop a DMD fan game.

Andurin

Apr 28, 2017
I have several ideas that ive been working stories around. have around 11000 words sketched stories, but my main issue is that i lose interest in that story and then write another approach. Having suffered the last 4 months a traumatic accident and suffering from ptsd today, aint helping my concentration. However, having a project to focus my time on, could be fun and healing.

Please note, that i like corruption and manipulation stories. So cheating, could happen - but with ntr having the option of not happening.

Some of my ideas is as following:
- Dee is going to a boarding school, that acts as a prep school for college. Its a year where she focuses on improving her grades, but also on activities. I was thinking of her joining like the swim team. Swimming3.png Swimming2.png Swimming.png Perhabs they have a very bulk trainer. And perhabs Dee aint the fastest on the team and she is motivated to do stuff to stay on the team - else she might be kick of the team and maybe the school ^^

Lots of story possibilities:
- Adjusting to not having dad around - are they broken up, on a break or still together.
- Living on a school, with alot of young, fertile and interested young men :p
- making new friends
- keeping her grades up
- Trying new hobbies

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
I guess D will walk like an Egyptian. :D
Only outfit missing is D in the gold dust body paint from the Mummy.

Reactions: Mt78 and Ruffuss

pat11

Jan 1, 2019
Ну что затихли? Фантазии кончились?
пожалуйста, по английски
personally, I work on my new patreon story, so no fan-art. Every week i work like that, Patreon stories (Monday to Wednesday or Thursday) and the rest of the week fan-art and my other stories.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes