Fan Art Dating My Daughter: Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

pat11

Jan 1, 2019
I find it in very bad taste.
you can find it good or bad, each person have his own taste for 3D art, even if i don't like it, by respect for the artist work and creativity, i will always says something good for the work and research, the only thing i really hate and will never give positive comment is, scat, female humiliation when it goes to far, few BDSM theme i really hate, gay with males (i have nohing against them in real life, but i can't see it on 3D art)

Thanos247

Devourer of Worlds
Donor
Jun 11, 2017
you can find it good or bad, each person have his own taste for 3D art, even if i don't like it, by respect for the artist work and creativity, i will always says something good for the work and research, the only thing i really hate and will never give positive comment is, scat, female humiliation when it goes to far, few BDSM theme i really hate, gay with males (i have nohing against them in real life, but i can't see it on 3D art)
I’m the same way. Also, I don’t use children because I know what people want in this site. Hell, there was even a dude on this forum who requested Dee be a child. People just said they’ll call the cops on him, lol.

To each him own. My themes tend to be on the darker side as well (it’s just more fun for me), but not everyone likes that. We’re all artists, we create what vision we see and let others pass judgement.

Reactions: RustyV

uberzubron

Nov 14, 2017
Scat and female humiliation is worse than mutilation and cannibalism?? ok....doesnt quite make sense to me but as you say each to their own.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
OK the last posting was dark, but demons are dark.
This was meant as a wendigo possession. Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Supernatural (to a lesser degree) and other media have dumbed-down demonic activity (possession) to make it TV friendly.
Not apologizing for the concept. I am sorry if it came out too gory, I can get carried away at times.

Maybe one where D is banging the MC in a pumpkin patch, cause D likes pump-kin.

Last edited:

pat11

Jan 1, 2019
I’m the same way. Also, I don’t use children because I know what people want in this site. Hell, there was even a dude on this forum who requested Dee be a child. People just said they’ll call the cops on him, lol.

To each him own. My themes tend to be on the darker side as well (it’s just more fun for me), but not everyone likes that. We’re all artists, we create what vision we see and let others pass judgement.
of course i forgot, but for sure, i will never put any children in my stories, and art involved in any sexual content, even soft, sensual or erotic

Scat and female humiliation is worse than mutilation and cannibalism?? ok....doesnt quite make sense to me but as you say each to their own.
i can understand, this render can be hard to see for certains persons and yes i prefer to see this one than smething with scat, i HATE that, and for humiliation yes, when it goes too far, it can be really hard to see, a scene don't need to be explicit with blood or gore to be very bad.

Last edited:

pat11

Jan 1, 2019
Now that the exclusivity of the MrDots team, 3yrs anniversary is passed i can post it here for you (without text), hope you will like it :)
You will see, it's hard for the girls to blow out the candles especially for Dee lol, and they gave up, as you can see on the last render lol ;)

3yrs.jpg 3yrs2.jpg 3yrs3.jpg 3yrs4.jpg

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes