Fan Art Dating My Daughter: Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

ZeroBOY

Sep 30, 2017
O.k. guys & girls... I'm working on a game, still learning, so let me know about some of the pics, Im gonna drop... Someone in here been helping me, a lilbit on my rendering, so if is something y'all mite like, let me know... Yes if I can get the morphs right, "D" will make a few appearances...
Can you show one final processed image?:unsure: It’s just that the ones you showed look like you’ve made a screen inside of Daz3d, and also, the size ratio between the characters should be adjusted, and also, the girl on the right in the first image, if the hand is not placed as you intended, do not take her thumb away , it looks unnatural, it is better to raise the whole arm higher to the waist with the help of a fold at the elbow. And finally, this is of course a matter of tastes, but big eyes are cute, too big eyes are strange, too big light eyes are creepy :)

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
It's the top of the ponytail messing with things. I have this problem a lot when trying to put hats on top of Rochelle ponytail hair. In the case of Sgt. Dee, I ended up punching a hole in her helmet for the ponytail to poke out...

I could have maybe tilted her hat forward a bit more, but then her eyes would have been hidden more under shadow, so I called it good at the adjusted angle I picked. I also widened the hat a bit so that the hair wouldn't poke thru, without having to resort to the clone stamp in Photoshop. She's using hairpins to hold it in place or something, yeah that must be it!

I also did my 'add 1% to hair scale' trick to deal with the squigglies on her forehead. So the hair is scaled at 101%, which 'removes' the squigglies.

I suppose I could have 'clone stamped' the background behind the hat closer to her head curve to make the hat curve smaller, but the render is already posted, so for now what's done is done.

I could have also went with another hairstyle, but I only do that occasionally with Dee, as Rochelle ponytail hair fits her personality so well!

I probably should stop making excuses and just 'fix' the hat placement a bit more though... working on something else ATM.

Edit: I went ahead and adjusted the hat placement, made a couple of other adjustments. Updated the pic in my last post.
I was thinking different hair style, more appropriate to a cabaret dancer, when I saw you great render. I can see how D's hair bump on the top of her head could screw with a adding hats. Maybe that's why Mr.Dots has never put D in a hat. lol

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017

JJsworld

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2018
Can you show one final processed image?:unsure: It’s just that the ones you showed look like you’ve made a screen inside of Daz3d, and also, the size ratio between the characters should be adjusted, and also, the girl on the right in the first image, if the hand is not placed as you intended, do not take her thumb away , it looks unnatural, it is better to raise the whole arm higher to the waist with the help of a fold at the elbow. And finally, this is of course a matter of tastes, but big eyes are cute, too big eyes are strange, too big light eyes are creepy :)
The thumbs are actually on the backside of the hip, where the pose editor placed them. The sizes of the 3 sisters are where I need them, compared to the big brother, I like short women. The big eyes in the one photo is suposed to be accompanied by a facial expression of surprise, when her brother shoves his cock in her ass, lol. Seems I backed the expressions back, a little too far, when I started the render.
Remember, I am new to all this, so I might screw up some, but I will learn from mistakes...

ZeroBOY

Sep 30, 2017
Well then, we are waiting for the launch of the story)
The thumbs are actually on the backside of the hip, where the pose editor placed them. The sizes of the 3 sisters are where I need them, compared to the big brother, I like short women. The big eyes in the one photo is suposed to be accompanied by a facial expression of surprise, when her brother shoves his cock in her ass, lol. Seems I backed the expressions back, a little too far, when I started the render.
Remember, I am new to all this, so I might screw up some, but I will learn from mistakes...
Well then, we are waiting for the launch of the story)

JJsworld

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2018
Thanks Zero, never dreamt this would cost so much $$$ to start it... I'm just learning Daz and Ren'py, so I will be making some mistakes... That's why and where you guys come in.
When I get the intro finished, I will post here, to let y'all know, and try to start a new thread, containing it...
2 weeks so far into it, so lets hope it is what we, as a collective, want. Prob won,t be sex scenes at first, just the start and intro duction of the charaters. Still gonna impliment more, just the sisters and brother to start.
Special thanks to OhWee, for helping me out on my rendering problems !!!

ZeroBOY

Sep 30, 2017
I was not talking about their growth, but that you reduced it by scaling, because of this it seems that they are from different universes, try using settings like youth morph, leg length and the like, you get something like this)

Trio test.png

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Just a little suggestion here to deal with the hovering right foot. Under Render Settings, set ground position to manual. This will set the ground plane at 0, instead of adjusting it to match the lowest portion of the figure. Of course, this would probably chop off the bottom of Dee's toes in this case, but you could bend the left shin back a bit more to raise the toes a bit, or bend the foot up a bit.

I usually rotate the perspective view down to the level of the ground plane/floor at some point to check the foot alignment for poke thru below the ground plane level. It's a bit of a pain, sure, but helpful.

Just a thought, if you are looking for suggestions. Other than Dee's face looking a bit neutral expression wise, not sure if that was your intent, you are off to a fine looking start!

I was thinking different hair style, more appropriate to a cabaret dancer, when I saw you great render. I can see how D's hair bump on the top of her head could screw with a adding hats. Maybe that's why Mr.Dots has never put D in a hat. lol
I ended up doing a few adjustments to the hair, including dropping the 'y' axis of the ponytail a bit to let me pull the hat down a bit in the revised render. I tend to think of Dee as an aspiring model, and models wear hats fairly often. Aspiring models also sometimes work in strip clubs... Also, I could have went with a more traditional 'cabaret' hat, but I liked the hat with the rose & feathers in the back. As you noted, I was going for that retro vibe, although AFAIK they didn't wear a lot of G-strings back in the roaring 20's...

As for the Mel + Dee hotel bed render, well who wouldn't want to spend quality time with those two?!?

Reactions: FireFunk and RustyV

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Random Cosplay Silliness!

Very sexy. I like Melody's expression.
Good thing D has a top on or she'd be smothered by her own massive tits. Which might be kinda hot. :unsure:
D's hair is as tall as she is. :LOL:

Reactions: OhWee

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
So that's acrobat D. What's next Lion Tamer D?
Again which is kinda hot.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Yeah D might be better at cosplaying the best Doctors, from Dr.Who.

I want to be melody's spotter. :love:

JJsworld

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2018
I was not talking about their growth, but that you reduced it by scaling, because of this it seems that they are from different universes, try using settings like youth morph, leg length and the like, you get something like this)

View attachment 527925
Love it... Yes, I started playing around with different morphs. Got an age morphing tool, for some. Can't morph tits on my G8 girls, though, for some reason. The G3 I can... I got a lot to learn, thats why I rely on you guys. I read alot of your posts, as well as OhWee, and a few others... Thanks, I will get this, eventually...

Reactions: ZeroBOY
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes