Fan Art Dating My Daughter: Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Dark-King

Jan 23, 2020
hello to all the members of this thread I have created a server with each of the threads of the fanart section, if you would like to join here I leave the link and I hope this server is to your liking

Reactions: JJsworld

JJsworld

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2018
O.k. guys & girls... I'm working on a game, still learning, so let me know about some of the pics, Im gonna drop... Someone in here been helping me, a lilbit on my rendering, so if is something y'all mite like, let me know... Yes if I can get the morphs right, "D" will make a few appearances...

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Like the Art Deco stage visual. Very cabaret. D looks hot in her costume.

Is D's hat a bit too big for her head?

Reactions: OhWee

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Like the Art Deco stage visual. Very cabaret. D looks hot in her costume.

Is D's hat a bit too big for her head?
It's the top of the ponytail messing with things. I have this problem a lot when trying to put hats on top of Rochelle ponytail hair. In the case of Sgt. Dee, I ended up punching a hole in her helmet for the ponytail to poke out...

I could have maybe tilted her hat forward a bit more, but then her eyes would have been hidden more under shadow, so I called it good at the adjusted angle I picked. I also widened the hat a bit so that the hair wouldn't poke thru, without having to resort to the clone stamp in Photoshop. She's using hairpins to hold it in place or something, yeah that must be it!

I also did my 'add 1% to hair scale' trick to deal with the squigglies on her forehead. So the hair is scaled at 101%, which 'removes' the squigglies.

I suppose I could have 'clone stamped' the background behind the hat closer to her head curve to make the hat curve smaller, but the render is already posted, so for now what's done is done.

I could have also went with another hairstyle, but I only do that occasionally with Dee, as Rochelle ponytail hair fits her personality so well!

I probably should stop making excuses and just 'fix' the hat placement a bit more though... working on something else ATM.

Edit: I went ahead and adjusted the hat placement, made a couple of other adjustments. Updated the pic in my last post.

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes